Author Topic: Shops and other buildings  (Read 6989 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Shops and other buildings
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2007, 09:22:52 PM »
Enthuziasm is not a bad thing and most of your posts are questions, suggestions offers of help or funny just what keeps this sort of forum fun and helpfull to all

I have heard that a few people in the past have posted rubbish to get the extra stars and have been banned for there efforts

Some people who got on here before me have less posts that I do and some who came after me have more

I personally have not found his posting a problem and have often enjoyed a little sarcastic fencing as I have with most of you (all in good fun )

Some people have more to say and some less it would be boring if we were all the same (think 50 million of me in England real horror story that  ;D)

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2007, 09:31:13 PM »
Some people have more to say and some less it would be boring if we were all the same (think 50 million of me in England real horror story that  ;D)
You'd destroy the NHS! :o

Offline t r o c

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2007, 09:32:22 PM »
lol ive been inthis week due to bad weather and bored as hell i just want to talk lol
The weather here has been awful too, i've not been able to get outside either.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2007, 10:42:16 PM »
Lol Trust (no pun intended) you to think of that Sprog  ;D

Offline Taunton

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2007, 04:08:27 PM »
 :D Shopping in em :D
Thats the true test of pessimism over optimism.
Some will see it as a great chance to really stand out from the crowd in a closed enviroment. Me, I'd just end up slipping on a gr***e and going head first through a neatly stacked end display ;D
Love to see Tescos in Dorchester (know it well from footie) if anyones got the link :)

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2007, 04:42:38 PM »
over my 3 years of having them i found that small shops (even the coop) dont mind u walking round in them i helped re open the coop after its refit on them and got in the paper lol they loved it but even gettin chips and newspapers there kl bout it

i also did tescos in my heelies and got asked to leave so i walked bak in just in socks and they asked me to leave again! i was like FFS!! make up ur mind on or off!

sorry to ramble

Carl

Dark Knight

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2007, 05:44:01 PM »

i also did tescos in my heelies and got asked to leave so i walked bak in just in socks and they asked me to leave again! i was like FFS!! make up ur mind on or off!

I Heelie in ASDA's all the time, people think I'm leaning over the trolly so I let it slide away infront at arms lenght.  :o ;D

I'm looking forward to going to a roadside burger bar ( the high counter ones ) and looking into their face when I make an order !?  :o :D

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2007, 11:58:24 PM »
i stayed in cambridge one nyte after work as i didnt want to drive 25 miles home to go back in 6 hours for a staff meetin so i decided to bock for a most of it, went to a kebab van at about half 3 in the mornin while he was packin up, asked if i could buy a drink, the guy was fasinated by them asked the usual how high can u jump can u run and wer u get them from questions. answerd them all and showed him jumpin and runnin and he gave me a couple of free drinks.

as for shops i went in asda on my own with my freinds GF he was too scared she was on foot n me on bocks no one sed anythink to me.

have been into small shops like newsagents some people dont mind them if the shops empty i find your better off and the staff dont really care and just talk to you about them.

i want to go round queens gate or the grafton cente (2 shoppin centres near me) on them but dont know how i will get on with security etc.

public toilets are fun to go in ther rather slippy has anyone else used a toilet on them tho or isit just me and Mattt we were in hunstanton and couldnt b bothad to take them off so went with them on lol

Dark Knight

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2007, 12:24:51 AM »
I did something a little stupid at the weekend ?
I went into a chippy, they'd didn't mind me in there I got smiles from everyone  :)
Thing is chippy, hot pan of fat  .... by the time I got to the count I was sweating from the heat for the pans  :o
First thing I said was
" It's hot up here !? " :o  :D

Dark Knight

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2007, 12:28:59 AM »

I Heelie in ASDA's all the time, people think I'm leaning over the trolly so I let it slide away infront at arms lenght.  :o ;D

I'm looking forward to going to a roadside burger bar ( the high counter ones ) and looking into their face when I make an order !?  :o :D
[/quote]
I need a key cut and the man in the local market place has a high trailer stall ( Don't know why ? ). I'll go there at weekend. lol

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2007, 04:40:19 PM »
I didnt realise Heelies came in Adult sizes! one of my mates at work has been after a pair for ages!