Author Topic: minor concern...  (Read 3333 times)

Offline woody

minor concern...
« on: September 12, 2007, 08:24:47 PM »
I have had my powerizers for about 3 weeks now and having so much fun...

back to the point; on the diagonal between your foot and the spring, there is a sort of rubber door stop. I imagine that this is to protect the spring when/if you bottom out.

On one of my bocks this seems to have fallen off... is this crucial, do i need to look at getting a new one, and if so where can i get one from?

cheers guys

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: minor concern...
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 08:39:28 PM »
It's not crucial but you might ask if you can get a replacement from wherever you bought them.
If you bottom out on them without the stopper in place it might be hard on your foot.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 08:41:21 PM »
If you are not bottoming them out they won't get used but having said that you never know when you are going to start bottoming so it would be wize to replace it

If you give the guys at Pro-jump a call in the morning they be able to advize you on stock and cost

If there is any problem you could replace them with a small rubber door stop from your local hardwear store (you will need a couple of locking nuts and bolts as well)

If you take the bocks to the store they will be able to check the size you need

I have found that the minute people see them they want to talk and help

Hope this helps if you need more help just ask thats what were all here for

Jason

Offline woody

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 08:44:10 PM »
cheers guys, i'll be back bouncing around as soon as possible

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 08:46:43 PM »
ditto matt, I doubt you are bottoming out yet ( tho come to think of i was within a week or 2 of getting my ne stilts grr).

Ask your supplier keep bouncing if u do bottom --ease up till replacement arrives.

OO and welcome. Im just down the road in bournemouth. There are a few of us around and about you --in Soton and portsmouth and here in bmth and poole behond. We loosely call ourselves the Jurassic Jumpers. We meet up together regularly ( soton was about 3 weeks ago).

We had a gym meet for this Saturday in bournemouth  (cept the sports centre has just asked us to delay it cos they 4got they had a netball comp booked doh)

But to b def confirmed but there should be a gym session in bournemouth afternoon of 22 sept if you r interested --pm me if interested :o)

Offline woody

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 12:45:32 PM »
i'm bottomming out if i land one footed, but not two footed, i'll just make sure i land on the one with the stopper...

well up for a meet or two, i've also got my housemate to buy a pair, so there will be two of us (assuming he is around)

Offline woody

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 01:30:48 PM »
i've got two ordered from pro-jump  :D let the bouncing commence