Author Topic: Rear white bricks  (Read 2945 times)

Dark Knight

Rear white bricks
« on: September 14, 2007, 07:57:52 PM »
I've had to stop just now because the white brick behind the spring as dropped down ( stopped at the rivets ).
I noticed this when walking it felt like the hoof lefted late and clicked when I put it down. I know the one infront slipped ( I tape it in ) but didn't know there was one behind !? Looks like I'll have to take it apart to fix !

Has anyones rear bricked dropped ?

Offline rickbicker26

Re: Rear white bricks
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 09:20:28 AM »
do you mean the black one thats suppose to be connected to the metal part

Dark Knight

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 12:39:36 PM »
do you mean the black one thats suppose to be connected to the metal part

No, there was a white one which is in front of the black foam, but some have some don't have it  ???

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

• www.myspace.com/dave_5674
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 03:10:40 PM »
personally i dont really fink you need the back one tbh mine have gone and only the when the front bricks fell that it was affected back also i couldnt put my bricks back in as they got worn in half :) so i just filled the fornt and left the back.

Offline shazza_smurf

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 04:15:43 PM »
Hello

I had the same issue.....  the front White block fell out and i noticed on my other jumper the rear white block had dropped down to the rivets...  So i decided to replace all 4 ( 2 front 2 rear) and tapped them all in. i havent had a problem since.I Did have to take the Hoof off while i replaced the rear blocks as i couldnt get the white block in the correct place.

Shaz
  ;)