Author Topic: Most memorable bocking session - by Moonwalk  (Read 6417 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Most memorable bocking session - by Moonwalk
« on: September 24, 2007, 02:16:20 AM »
This is the story of what must have been the funniest thing I've ever experienced while using my bocks

In August last year I saw a vid on Youtube of someone powerbocking - and was instantly fixated on the sport. Having watched what must've been hundreds of other vids, linking them to my mate Matt at the same time, I ordered my very first bocks - some Powerisers - as did Matt.

Having learnt the basics, we spent several days learning to run and make decent-sized leaps without face-planting, from the safety of my drive. Once we felt good enough, we decided to face the public and take our bocks to the town centre.

As we're all aware, bocks aren't the most common thing to come across, and we hadn't gone far before we were turning heads and receiving a mixture of comments from local residents. Unfortunately, amongst these residents was a group of 4 or 5 intimidating lads. On passing them at some distance, we gained their attention, as well as a remark from one of them that I judge too rude to post here 

Now Matt is, in my opinion, amongst the most funny guys you will ever meet, and was clearly less intimidated by these guys than I was. So he executed the smartest of moves possible on the spot - he didn't flip, or attempt a tail grab; instead he dropped his jeans part way and mooned the group.

What looked like the toughest lad of the group took 1 quick step towards us, and instantly me and Matt were running as fast as we could away from him (which, at this stage, was not very fast at all). We got at least 100m away, Matt still butt-naked, and I turned around to see the lads laughing uncontrollably, still watching us, exactly where they were to start with.

The memory of my mate "running", completely imbalanced with his jeans round his thighs, will stay with me to the grave

Offline Rocketbat

• i have bocks! muhahahahaa!
Re: Most memorable bocking session - by Moonwalk
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 11:09:04 PM »
LOL! i think i just cried! (with laughter that is!) :D ;D :D ;D

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 11:26:20 PM »
Excellent, I must remember to do this when a group of people won't stop going on about me doing flips after telling them numerous times that I can't.  *evil laugh ensues*
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 11:49:12 PM »
Make them do a flip first!! lol I remember falling over a bench in gravesend, long story short, went to jump it, and got my hoop caught on the bottom and went over sideways, nearly landed it!!

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 09:17:27 AM »
*cough*trouser splitting.... :-[

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 07:14:05 PM »
Mines got to be explaining to the doctors and nurses in A&E how I actually broke my wrist and got covered in Horse sh*t ;D

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 07:16:07 PM »
I feel sorry for the nurses having to attend to you

Smelly  :D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 07:52:54 PM »
well i wish i was a fly on the wall when becky turned up at A&E with her broken bone. Think Sat nite in Essex  ( no offence ment) prob well used to cases of drunken teenage girls who have fallen over.  But it was a bit early for all that -- and she appeared sober. So question was asked .... how did you do this. Reply' i was on stilts , and i tried to do a somasult... how long till i can try again'......

But i think 4 me this sunday would b hard to top. I didnt have to travel and the company was just right  and we just bounced and bounced and bounced

i think it was the same when i surfed alot. ive been to some far of places  but nothing compared to a good local session with m8s

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 08:00:45 PM »
... ive been to some far of places  but nothing compared to a good local session with m8s
Awwww so sweet  :D

But your right good company always makes a difference  ;)

Dark Knight

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 08:15:16 PM »
I think.... I KNOW that for a lot of us it can and must be ....
CAPITAL BOCKING
The monent that sticks most is sat outside Bockingham Palace.
I was no longer a Tigger ( a solo bocker ) I was with loads of other bockers with the world looking at us   :)

Offline araya213

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 08:18:19 PM »
I think my best session was after my mate broke his leg.  I could still see him in my mind, falling over and his leg just went. I didn't want to get on them, but after a while I put them on and bounced until the smile came back to my face!
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 09:03:27 PM »
I feel sorry for the nurses having to attend to you

Smelly  :D

I'll have you know Naz that he was a very nice Male nurse and was very considerate up until he turned to the wife and said "How on earth do you put up with him"  ;D

By the way well done getting the site back up I missed it terribly last night  8)

Offline urbantricker

• Front Flip at Southsea
    • Urban Tricking
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 10:20:47 AM »
Haha my most memorable moment was when I was firrst learning to bounce. It was outside in my driveway and I was getting pretty confident going a bit too high. On my last jump I leant slightly too far back and just jumped flat onto my back! From then on I went a bit slower trying to get as high as I can!

Unfortuantely I never got this on video!

Offline britishjord

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 08:52:49 PM »
lol great idea... but if you do it with jeans with a zip.. maybe those lads wouldnt be laughing but screaming at what would be a memorie that you would unfortunatly take to the grave :)