Author Topic: What Bocking is all About - by Bobman-m80  (Read 3660 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
What Bocking is all About - by Bobman-m80
« on: September 24, 2007, 02:18:13 AM »
What bocking is all about

This is my story il try not to drag

It all started last year when me and my bro first saw the zurich ad where loads of people run around a town on jumping stilts...we both looked at each other and knew we had to have some of thos....well half a year past and xmas come up...at the time i had almost forgot about jumping stilts...my bro got a pair of powerizers m100's he was over the moon and i never saw him the whole day...when he got back i managed to have a go...somehow a started walking straight away, good job it was up a path with grass either side cuz i dived on to it within 10 steps...but i got back up and got the hang of it...so i had to get my own, and i did.
From then i found a number of sites including what was southwalesprojumping.co.uk (now welshbockers.co.uk) and this one. This site helped me sort out loads of problems a had and also give me the chance to share my own ideas with out getting rejected. now 3 months on i have been to LOADS of meet ups and met a bunch of great ppl that share the same interest that i do...i also go down to cardiff on a regular basis to meet up with jono and locky who have been amazing to me by letting me hang around with them, we share and learn new tricks together and push each other on and on to the next hardest thing!..
this sport has kept me very fit and healthy while having fun at the same time, and that basicly sums up everything that bocking is about:
MAKING FRIENDS
HAVING FUN
KEEPING FIT
and LEARNING NEW THINGS
this might sound corny but its what i think bocking is all about and i hope the majority do too...Cheesy
kevin

Offline britishjord

Re: What Bocking is all About - by Bobman-m80
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 09:01:08 PM »
lucky for you, mine is about getting hurt alot

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
Re: What Bocking is all About - by Bobman-m80
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 12:32:11 AM »
I can see the point of this....Bikers(I'm a bocking biker) are very much like Bockers in that we acknowledge each other,even though we've never met or said" Hi!",there's a kind of natural bond between those who are of the same ilk....Minorities become majorities eventually... Or, at the very least they carve their own small niche in history and make a mark..."A man who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare....A man who has one enemy will see him everywhere..."

-Nobby
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 10:08:31 AM by Nobby »