Author Topic: I Bock, Therefore I Am by theatre_bocker  (Read 2632 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
I Bock, Therefore I Am by theatre_bocker
« on: September 24, 2007, 02:19:55 AM »
I was walking through Bath one fine Sunny day, when my eyes were drawn to the dazzling display of a shops window, beautifully diplaying a pair of powerizers,twinkling at me in all their glory.
I stopped.
Looked.
Looked away.
Then looked back again.
The Powerizers were calling to me "Buy me! I'll make you bounce! I'll make you run fast! You can flip with me!"
Obviously I gave into the voices, walked straight into the shop haggled with the shop keeper about the price and purchased the powerizers.
Got them home, ripped open the box, scan read the badly translated intructions, adjusted the stilts to the right height, put them on, stood up and promptly fell over in a heap on the floor. This was to be the norm for all of half-an-hour. Soon i was bouncing along, scaring my cats half to death and almost tripping over them on more than one occasion.
Then came the glorious red criss-cross electrical tape modifications. My stilts and I are very happy together and plan to have a long and meaningful, (If not a little bouncy) relationship together. You may now kiss the bocks........

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

• www.myspace.com/dave_5674
Re: I Bock, Therefore I Am by theatre_bocker
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 07:35:21 AM »
as long as you dont go cheat on "her" with some 7league stilts :)