Author Topic: 'Bocking in the City' or 'How Becky met ET' Jan 2007 by bmthbloke  (Read 3921 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
'Bocking in the City' or 'How Becky met ET' Jan 2007 by bmthbloke
« on: September 24, 2007, 02:21:29 AM »
'Damn, Damn'. What was a girl to do? Maybe they were right?

Forbidden to go to London to meet 'those bockerpeople', she had snuck away and travelled there anyway. But now? Here she was cocooned in  a normally reasuring red London bus. Oh no not this time -it was heading in the wrong dierction, to Ealing Broadway! Those two words did no justice to the utter depravity of the place.

In desperation she picked up her mobile and 'phoned Lukey. Yes 'That lukey' as her mother called him. How many arguements had there been , how many sends to her bedroom? Yes he was a common Essex boy --but he was not a Chav!

'Get off at the next stop luv and cross the road and get a bus back here innit sorted'. What a silly girl she she thought, ofcause.

Forty minutes later she was walking up to the meet point. There, already on his springs was the cheeky little scamp Jake, next to him, still grounded but towering over the lad was the pink bouffanted Tundrah ( looking like a giant swanvesta in a hoody), behind them Jody looked over and waved her to join them next to him were Luke and BmthBloke. But then her eyes alighted on the tall distinguished gentleman taking up the rear of the group ( it would later be established that he had been in 'menswear' to considerable advantage for a number of years)

'Well hello, you must be Becky, Im Joel but all these reprobates seem to take simple pleasure in calling me ET', he managed to whisper in his deep baratone. That smile she would always remember, it melted all her fears.

'RIGHT LETS BOCK UP', Lukes command took all their attention and it was off smartly to the nearby park to get mounted. With the rain now falling steadily it was agreed that a slow stady pace would be best and the idea was hit apon to go window shopping. Becky and ET conspiritorially glanced at each other and smiled, yes this was their type of meet.

And what shops. The finest that London had to offer, Starbucks, Subway MacDonalds ( all centres of ' depraved big city hedonism' and thus denied her at home). It fair made a girls head turn.

That was when near tragedy struck. Caught like a rabbit in headlights , Becky could not turn herself away from the window of Primart, whilst still bocking on. She walked straight into the sign for Freeman Hardy and Wiilis.!! She staggered backwards clutching her face. Into the arms of ET.

'Its OK my dear I have you. Are you OK? My arnt you the little Rudolf'. It was true her nose fair glowed red.

'Jody, scout ahead, find somewhere we can stop'. Yes he was a leader as well as ruggedly hansome Becky thought. Soon Jody was back and led the little band down a small side street. Becky was agast, she was being led to a public house.

'No , I cant , I no what if people saw me entering here?!'

'No one knows you here but us and you need to get out of the rain and those wet cloths--well your coat anyway', hesitently she allowed herself to be led into 'The Greyhound'.  Soon seated she agreed to a small drink to fortify her.

'Erm I dont quite know what to have, Im not used to this places. Erm ,yes , i know  a pint of guinness please if I may'. Guinness it was. Soon the conversation flowed as did the stout. This idyll however soon had to come to an end. It fell to Lukey brake up this happy gathering.

'Gor blimey and stone the crows av u lot seen the time?!'. Becky looked at her watch, yes it was time for this sprungloaded Cinders to make her reluctant way home. They all re-bocked and headed for the door.

Now on the pavement Becky looked up. There were tears in her eyes but tears of joy quickly washed away by the rain that was falling heavier than ever. But of that she paid no heed.

She smiled, she had bocked as she had never bocked before, she had left Essex.

Life would never be the same again.

AND that is exactly how it happened.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: 'Bocking in the City' or 'How Becky met ET' Jan 2007 by bmthbloke
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 03:27:05 PM »
these are great storys, how come i never saw these before?

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 03:38:29 PM »
hehe "Those "bockerpeople"" Sounds just like my mum lol

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 04:42:48 PM »
Ummm, when you sign up only some of the older posts come up as new, you have to look in all the sub categories to make sure you not missing posts.

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 05:39:09 PM »
I always love reading this story :)
its loosely based on the first london meet so it brings back loads of memories! but also so different from the london meet its funny!
Life would never be the same again.
How true! :)

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 06:22:16 PM »
I had forgotten about this story, it's over a year ago now since the 1st meet. It seems like an eternity now though. It was such a good meet though.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 06:27:18 PM »
I always planned to write up a few other meets in different styles  maybe Ill go back.  'waiting for zebadee' anyone? ;D