Author Topic: Jake's Poweriser Story by kangaroo_jake  (Read 2584 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Jake's Poweriser Story by kangaroo_jake
« on: September 24, 2007, 02:25:29 AM »
I first got into powerisers about 2 years ago when my brother showed me a video of someone jumping around doing backflips my first reaction to it was oh my god they are amazing, im gonna get some, but i didnt, then i talked about it at school telling my friends about what i saw then 2 years past and i had just beed doing a lot of work doing my paper round and i had a bit of money and i was think what i should spend it on, Jumping stilts oh yeah so i looked on google to find a site of were i could get them i found Pro-jump and i saw the price and that was it, i got them there and then but i did have a problem..........i had a broked arm at the time and my family were saying "i dont want you getting near them untill i say so" when they got to my house i screamed my head of runing round the house like a mad man, ran over to my mates house told him you have got to come over the best thing is sitting waiting to be opened. When be came round i opened the box  and tuck them out i had pads allready so i put them on and got on my stilts at this time my mum and dad were still at work so i went out side and had a go. i got the hang of them in about 10 minutes just walking round then i got a bit too confident it my foot on a stone and went down because i had a broked arm i was so sceared that i would do more damage but i didnt whitch was good. When my arm got better i tryed new things like jumping on to walls and doing big jumps and runing but going to london and bradford was the best thing i have ever done meeting really friendly people who have the same intrests as you is great i helped me mprove watching how other people do there jumping and being able to talk to everyone on poweriserspages is wicked and to finish my story if you brake your arm then want some jumping stilts get them but dont go on then untill it has heeled