Author Topic: How I got my Risers - by poweriser_kid  (Read 3186 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
How I got my Risers - by poweriser_kid
« on: September 24, 2007, 02:34:06 AM »
Hi I’m Ryan.
About a year ago I saw an advert for Zurich in which there were a load of people running around on Powerisers and from then on I obsessed over them.
Following a ton of research at home and school I eventually found a website which sold the wonder shoes and after I found a very rare Dr. who card and put it on eBay and managed to get a whopping £210.50 and after which I went to buy some pads and I bought them the very next day after a lot of conflict with my mum about safety and things like that.

When I bought them I could use them straight away which I found very strange since I had no sports history and still to this day have a very bad sense of balance.
After a good half an hour I could take very small jumps and within the week I was taking my first paces toward getting a good run.

I have had my Powerisers for at least half a year and the only injury that I have sustained is a scar on my arm from when I dropped it and gouged some skin out with one of the jubilee clips that were sticking out from my tire sock.

Overall my Powerisers have enabled me to loose over 2” off my hips and have helped me develop muscle in my legs and abs. I have lost nearly 1and a half stone in weight as well.

Dark Knight

Re: How I got my Risers - by poweriser_kid
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 06:29:05 AM »
Hi I'm Andy
About 32 years ago I was watch a program called "Think again" ( I think long time ago ) presented by Johnny Ball ( Zoe Balls dad ) and saw a picture of these springed feet and had aways wish I could have some ( I'm not the only one to remember this !? ).
About 7 years ago I was watching a kids TV program and saw someone on a pair and remembered wanting some but I was into motor bikes jet-skis and computers so only got round to buying a pair 4 months ago.
I heavy so found it hard to start I don't go out much but I've got the bug now :)
I bashed myself on my only fall and took a week off work ( I was over taking a push bike at the time ).
I've got to lose weight I'm at the top end for the weights !?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 12:39:24 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

• www.myspace.com/dave_5674
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 07:32:40 AM »
ello im dave,
im 15 soon to become a "big boy" at 16 ;D well i was in town messing around with my mates when some really tall guy on bocks goes past making him like 8 - 9 foot :| and seeing as im the crazy guy of the bunch i goes you know what by next month ill have some of those (they didnt bieleve me) i showed them tho didnt i :)

after buying them i had just about 3 - 5 days around the house while packing to go away aswell so i went away to scotland and had to wait a whole 2 weeks till i could use them outside but i got home and i was straight out fell over nearly... onto some guys dog  ::) but i got used to them on the cycle path next to the road so i could be watched was fun.

ive now had my pro-jumpers for just over 2 months i think 2 months 2 weeks ... or even 3 months now i loose count ;D but anyways i think im coming along really really well as im on my bocks everyday and i improve everyday.

theres no lie when people say "full body workout" its been a struggle but ive got to a good steady bocking skill :)

=]x dave.

Offline gillybert

• still alive, up to the neck !!!
    • Gillybert,s Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 08:01:34 AM »
Hi,
I was lookin for something about 10 days ago on ebay, can't remember what it was, but I came across Powerisers.

Thought "I want some of them"  :) .  Did my research around the web and decided Pro-Jump were the ones I wanted, and they even had an ebay shop ;D.

Now being 41 years old and a responsible adult, I immediately bought them!!!  They arrived 2 days later, and that night with my pads I took my first steps :) around the house.

Been out in public twice now, and fallen twice in public onto grass  :( but no pain  :).

Wouldn't be without them now, and when I've improved enough, I want some Elites.

And yes as Dave said, it is a full body work out, I was wringing in sweat after 1½ hours on Sunday on them.

Andy  ;D

Offline steve76

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 02:33:41 PM »
Hi,
I ebayed mine.

steve. :P