Author Topic: Athoul's Story - by Athoul  (Read 3339 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Athoul's Story - by Athoul
« on: September 24, 2007, 02:35:44 AM »
I got my first set of Powerisers in early October and about a week or so later it was school half term so this time I spent nearly everyday practicing. As well as me I got some friends round who were very interested and they learnt with me. One of my friends got straight up and started walking around which really annoyed me as I had spent about ½ hour learning to walk and he could just do it. =P
One time when I was bouncing around on the road a car started coming down the road so I stopped in someone’s drive, the car slowed down and stopped. The women driver then asked me why I stopped because her children didn’t see and she wanted me to show them. So I bounced and ran down the road about 100 yards with this car following me with 3 little children and the Mum just starring at me. When I stopped she said Thank you and then drove off, this has to be the funniest comments I’ve ever had while on bock.

Offline britishjord

Re: Athoul's Story - by Athoul
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 08:54:56 PM »
cool story , i dont know weather people are curious or just got dam amazed  that kids are useing stilts with springs on them lol

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: Athoul's Story - by Athoul
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 09:06:11 PM »
Hey Athoul  has way moved on from this    I was with him when a kid said   ' ive seen u on youtube'  hey fame!!! ( oo OK Ive had that comment too ;D--- but wot i did was silly Athoul was gud)

But it really is a joy the attention we get (OK annoying at times)  but just walking down stret on these things  un cars slow  emos hug and peps go 'wow'.   Im neva gonna forget the scene at capital bocking in london 08  when ALL the tourists turned their backs of buckingham palace  and looked at 60 odd bockers! ( un ppos athoul  had a prior engagement hehe)