Author Topic: general bocking questions  (Read 2162 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
general bocking questions
« on: September 28, 2007, 07:38:03 PM »
right ive been told diffrent ways to do diffrent things and im confuzed is it faster to run on the tip tose or to run as like your jogging wen not on them

also how is the best way of jumping really high without falling over  ???   :P

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: general bocking questions
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 07:57:37 PM »
re running bit   there are to ways of thinking atleast   but there has never been a run off    so we dont knw -----u try um both  tell s which suits u best ;D

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 08:12:01 PM »
Aiden there are two types of running. Dont really worry about if you are on tips or anything, just run as normal. You can then either run with quick strides and move your legs as quickly as possible or you can allow the springs to compress fully and each stride is a like a large one footed jump forward. Obviously you do this continuously and you look kinda weird as your feet only touch the ground to take the next step.

also how is the best way of jumping really high without falling over  ???   :P

Experience, technique and power.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 08:55:57 PM »
hmm yer the best way i think of runing now is to take huge strides and run like ur jogging with your knees up it also makes me look less like a giant chiken

and jumping i think it feels better jumping on heels

thnkz for the advice guys btw
Aiden there are two types of running. Dont really worry about if you are on tips or

its spelt aidan :P

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)