Author Topic: How to use the FAQ section of the forum...  (Read 6357 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
How to use the FAQ section of the forum...
« on: October 12, 2007, 03:40:56 AM »
We have divided the FAQ section of the forum in the following way

PRO-JUMPING / POWERBOCKING FAQ  - This section is where "veteran" members can post questions and answers to what they believe are FAQ's that would be a great help to new bockers. And also for newbies to ask question they feel would be a great help for another new bockers. The most FAQ will be written up and locked for reference proposes, and made sticky topics.

PRO-JUMP.CO.UK and FORUM FAQ - This section is for questions related to the Pro-Jump website and Forum help questions. Questions about delivery times from Pro-Jump.co.uk or help with using the forum such as how to add a video etc should be asked here.   

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Re: How to use the FAQ section of the forum...
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 08:48:30 AM »
This is what I thought it would be when i first asked for a FAQ's section, I think it would be great to clean it up and lock it. maybe your next competion should be getting to write up FAQ's with comprehensive answers. At present there is too much fodder in that section. I dont believe it the right place to be asking questions, the rest of the forum is available for that. If a topic needs updating with info you could have a thread for that, then you could update with the relevant info when necessary.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 12:28:46 PM »
You're right it should have been like this from the beginning, most of the FAQ write ups have been done and will be put on the site shortly. I'll be locking the topics but will be adding relevant links and updating them as and when needed. I've left the main section open as sometimes we may miss the obvious and also if someone needs clarification on a point its within the same board. However all info threads will be locked and "read only" so they remain to the point!

If any one feels a topic is missing let me know & it will be added - cheers

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 03:15:24 PM »
Let me know if we have missed anything in the FAQ's plz

Think back to when you were a newbie and tell us the questions you used to want the answers to!