Author Topic: Portsmouth 27th Oct  (Read 3865 times)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Portsmouth 27th Oct
« on: October 25, 2007, 09:25:21 AM »
Basically Guild Hall square 1130. More details to follow  ;D

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
Re: Portsmouth 27th Oct
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 10:28:52 AM »
I wonder if anyone from Pompy will be turning up....

That means:-
O2
Gibbo
Team 101
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline urbantricker

• Front Flip at Southsea
    • Urban Tricking
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 10:48:11 AM »
aaa 27th is Saturday I think Im going paintballing! Ill find out times and then get back to you!

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 11:28:32 AM »
bugger I would have needed more notice to make this.

It's been so long :(

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 11:56:27 AM »
Sorry folks  we only started thinking about this w/e on monday  and i was out all day wed. And weather looks ded dodgy on Sunday ( 25 mph winds and the odd showers)

Offline Joe Legg

• What goes up! Must come down!
    • www.PushYourLimits.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 02:32:17 PM »
but highlights I'll be there with my new t-rex's they look cool =)

(came today)

E-Mail: joe@pushyourlimits.co.uk
Latest Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3mB5yxMHjE

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 08:57:46 AM »
Well a nice and quite interesting meet. For a start Everybody was late. This didnt stop us putting in a solid 5 hours on stilts. Got asked to jump around at the charity OXJAM mini music festival in Victoria park -which we did. Think rock bands, urban crusties, emos and us!

Met up with an interesting collection. 1st a few of the 101 parleur guys in the guildhall sq. Then in the high st a bocker from the I of Wight. Now these are a near mythical group . Ive heard reports of them regularly over the past yearwith reports of sightings going back atleast 2 years. Seems there are about 10 of them. Google ryde extreme to find out more. Then a lady asked us if we would be interested in bouncing at a carnival next month in Chichester --expences paid!! woop.

We didnt travel about much, partly cos the wind was getting up and the sea front wasnt going to be a very welcoming place. We did the Guildhall square, park and the High street. Found some excellent rough stone blocks there of different sizes which we voted 'really quite xcellent' ( see vid ). Only prob here, was when gibbo desided to do a head stand - on bocks on one of the blocks. On 'swinging up' he heard/ felt 'something'.Coming back down to ground again - he discovered he had dislocated a finger. Not liking 'that kind of thing' - I ran off down the high street whilst photos were taken ( yep unfortunatly they will be posted) and gibbo pulled it back in shap. We then got a cup of ice from burger king to try  and keep the swelling down. He thinks there may be a lil bone broken too . But naturally he kept on flipping ::)