Author Topic: Banned for being to Dangerous  (Read 55982 times)

Offline heather3

• getting better
Re: Banned for being to Dangerous
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2008, 10:46:06 PM »
 :banana: I GET TO JOIN  :banana:

Was banned from Weston-Super-Mare Pier, on May bank holiday.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2008, 07:00:30 PM »
Your on the members list now Heather  :thumbs:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2008, 07:14:36 PM »
erm  what happens if your 'banning' gets overturned on appeal?

A security guard infront of Bournemouth Pier threatened me with an ASBO ( how cool is that hehe -theres banned and theres ASBO'd hehe).

But I complained to my councillor and the security company got knuckles slapped.  Im mean  wouldnt that get 1 'banned from th banned bockers'?

Oh been with a group who were asked to leave tescos im Dorchester --but permitted to purchase our muffins 1st.

Been refused entry to tesco express plymouth --but they love me at my local 1.  I would have been banned from my local co-op but .. .Duty manager looked at hooves , kept looking up ( thinking --this guy gotta go) --then clocked my face and  just said ' Hi Q' ( m8 and just knew Id just ignore him hehe)

Banned red dragon shopping centre  cardiff  asked ( skillfully and v politely- so I dont mind) west quay southampton  and a pedestrian area in yeovil ( but not b4 the security guard promissed to close his eyes if jo showed him a flip!!--he just acting on a complaint he thought silly ( and prob the forty odd peeps that had watched us all)

Dark Knight

« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2008, 08:34:49 PM »
 Dispite what Jason say says the only reason I could have been put in this group is when another group was banned from the " Queer Git Center " and when I was walking back through it for the three time a fat guard told me we all had to leave ! Which could be said to be even illegal !

Infact I've been asked in to a number of shops ! There's a Chippie in Boston who even looks out for me :) .

I know this group is just a bit of fun but I took being kick out as not very funny. I fact I plan NEVER to spent a single penny there and adviod the area as much as I can. Note the name I call it !

I pride myself in not being banned I even wrote ways to act !?
http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=1511.msg19041#msg19041

You may think I'm being pedant but ....

Offline tom951guitar

« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2008, 10:00:16 PM »
lols, loving the banned bockers idea. Can i join please? :D i was banned from my own house before i even put my PJ's on for the first time!

damn parents....

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2008, 10:10:50 PM »
OO not sure if we want to get into domestic disputes and anyways --you might give Jason's wife ideas!!!

OO es and Ive been banned from all 3 sports centres in Doerchester --dispite never having seen any of them and nor knowing exactly where they are --all done on 'phone and interweb. Oh and for the last 1 --I even got the local MP to 'phone up and pleed on my behalf ( honest we exchanged a few quite pleasant emails)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2008, 11:23:13 PM »
Of course you can join tom951guitar You've gotta be a first with your parents banning you  :haha:
Your on the list

Q do I take this as a request to join we'd love to have you  :thumbs:
I never expected royalty to join up  :haha:

We know you take not being banned from anywhere seriously DK but that bans you from this list so then your banned so you qualify (my head hurts  :banghead:  :haha: ) there is no escape  :biggrin:

Offline Wally247

« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2008, 12:52:06 AM »
lols, loving the banned bockers idea. Can i join please? :D i was banned from my own house before i even put my PJ's on for the first time!

damn parents....

my parents banned me from using them in the house as well...  :( can i join jason?? :biggrin:
every cloud silver linning ect lol
:
                                                          click for details

bocking puts the spring back in you step...

Offline Joe Legg

• What goes up! Must come down!
    • www.PushYourLimits.co.uk
« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2008, 09:32:52 AM »
well i think all the jj should be on there because we are banned from all the main highstreets in yeovil.
well got to many complaints for being a hazzard or something and got escourted away from the area.

the best bit was when the security gaurd that just escourted me away asked what i could do on them. I said you just banned me so how can I  ???

he said he will close his eyes and pretend he didnt see.  :D

E-Mail: joe@pushyourlimits.co.uk
Latest Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3mB5yxMHjE

Dark Knight

« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2008, 11:47:54 AM »
We know you take not being banned from anywhere seriously DK but that bans you from this list so then your banned so you qualify (my head hurts  :banghead:  :haha: ) there is no escape  :biggrin:
But being put on your list mean I'm not banned and there for should not be put on the list  >:(

I know you think this group's just a bit of fun but what your telling people is " Some people don't like us " which is a odd thing to boast about ??

It took me 5 months and I could have lost 1000's to prove that I was in no way to blame for a road crash.
Offer
50/50 ~ NO WAY
75/25 ~ No chance ! See you in court
75/25 and 90% costs ~ Courts booked
75/25 and 100% cost ~ Courts in three weeks
100% ~ WITH COURT IN TWO WEEKS TIME
I can hold me head high and say that the stupid cow smashed my leg and I was in no way to blame !

Exelled unlawfully ( had I had took it up ) is not the same has being banned

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2008, 10:02:28 PM »
Wally247 your on the list mate

soul rancher I can't believe I havn't got you on the list already  :biggrin: your on it now if the rest of you JJ's want on just post you all deserve Banning from what I've seen  :haha:

42 of us now this is getting popular  :biggrin:

Offline wilbo

« Reply #111 on: May 30, 2009, 10:01:23 AM »
i got banned today :Ccry: thanks to my local council they didnt even no what they were! but they still said that im not allowed in the town center with them on :Cno:aparetly there anti-social

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2009, 12:36:49 PM »
aparetly there anti-social

Apparently your local council is a complete fail :P

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #113 on: May 30, 2009, 12:47:10 PM »
send your local mp/council people a letter comparing the dangers of a sensible person on bocks, and the dangers of a mother, pushing a pram, with 2 other children and a load of shopping through the town centre, word it right (and hope the person isn't an old fogey) and it'll be fine

or just bock anyways and explain to anyone that says you can't do that that they overlook loads of people skating around there all the time (as all councils do)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2009, 01:57:56 PM »
1st off who is 'the council'? Where exactly/what type of enviroment were you bocking in?

Im not sure what the difference is between 'anti-social' and 'dangerous' if there is officially 1 atall. But if you were in say, a pedestrian shopping area  and there were people comming and going from many directions, then there would be reasonable grounds for saying 'move along'.

I get on v well with council and officials and police in Bournemouth in general. Ive been asked to move on a few times from places at vv busy times, and I think by and large they were reasonable requests ( tho I have a deff quibble about 1).

However, I did have 1 bad run in and a threat of an ASBO. As a result I contacted my local councillor. I stated that it was suggested that 'I think you might be dangerous'. I pointed out that the this seemed an unreasonable to enforce or deside access to land which the council owned or controlled when they had a duty to provide safe access to all. I requested, and got, a risk assessment for bocking for bournemouth town centre and the sea front .  result, i have a nice email saying we are no hazzard, appologising for the security guard and saying that he would be told off!

Insidently a week after the security guard moaned at me ( and before the accessment had even started) at exactly the same spot, a police car drove up and the cop stuck his head out of the window and shouted 'DO TRICKS DO TRICKS'  there is simply no logic to it all.

But chuck down more of the facts if you could

Offline wilbo

« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2009, 06:20:14 PM »
 the council is darlington  council,it was 7;30pm they were wardens that told me skate boards etc were banned from the town centre since they referbed the town centrer they said that there are signs stating this apparently because of damage from people using  the rails to slide on,but they have built a skate park a few miles away

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2009, 06:58:38 PM »
well bocking isn't anything like skating, completely different set of dangers/etc

...and i've only seen people grind rails on bocks a few times, so they're idiots :D

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2009, 10:03:43 PM »
Your on the list Wilbo and welcome to the Banned

Wardens are really council security guards (unless they are private ones) and have limited powers

If you were bouncing near lots of people it could be taken as anti social and they will have a go but if you are just walking through an area and they call the police so long as you wern't breaking any laws and remain calm and resonable the Police are more likely to do the warden for wasting their time

But when do we walk quietly  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #118 on: May 31, 2009, 07:15:50 AM »
when we r wearing 7's  :Claugh:

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2009, 09:54:53 AM »
or when jason's fixed up our bushings real good like  :Claugh:

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2009, 09:37:34 PM »
Hey, i got got my Bocks recently and on the first day i managed to get banned from my village center after falling over and a car having to swerve to avoid me, then i fell over and accidently hit an old lady :(  so the council lady said i cant use them in the center and that im banned from it :p

this mean i qualify :p

DC

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #121 on: July 31, 2009, 01:00:40 AM »
I say you qualifiy thats pretty emmese really !!
xx

Offline Sutekhian

« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2009, 10:22:03 AM »
Wondering if I can join up? Was wandering around outside work learning to use them and got banned by my boss from coming in the office (wasn't even planning to go inside...)

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2009, 03:06:46 PM »
Lol, i got banned from college yesterday :P

Apealed against it today and won! Woop

DC

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2009, 09:42:33 PM »
Your in Sutekhian  Welcome to the coolest group in bocking  :Cbiggrin:

Your already on the members list DC but I'm thinking of putting you on twice  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK: