Author Topic: the foot crank  (Read 2798 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
the foot crank
« on: November 14, 2007, 08:03:32 PM »
Hi guys right when i first got my stilts i tightend up the right crank and it was all fine and dandy and then i tighten the left and the crank near my ankle didnt make any clicking noise and everytime i cranked it, it wouldnt tighten very well is this a dogey crank or is it just somthing a bit loose  ???

and yes i pik today to moan about it ;D

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: the foot crank
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 10:18:36 PM »
2 things it could be aidanh

If you have got to the end of the serations on the strap without the buckle on it you won't be able to tighten it further and need to use the other hole in the end of the strap (the bolted end ) to shorten it

Sometimes it is possible to push the serated strap through the buckle at the wrong angle and it goes over the button that you release the buckle with then they won't tighten properly

If all else fails Pro-jump sell the buckles very cheap

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 10:22:33 PM »
cheers jason but i have the strap at the second hole and i made shore i was putting it in right so it must be the buckle...

but the thing is u bought them with a broken bukle  :-[

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 10:26:13 PM »
when did you buy them?
Let me see what we can do  ;)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 10:32:33 PM »
bought them ages ago i think about 6 months ago i cant remember fully ???

and i no it might seem like ive broke it and im just moaning coz i want a new one but i ent i truley did get them broken but i just thought it was ment to then my mate got some and his cliked unlike mine but i jsut put up with it until now were it keeps comming undone :(

and thnkx naz ! :)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 10:35:14 PM by aidanh1 »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 10:35:21 PM »
 ;D <---- sorry couldn't help it! I cant believe you left it this long to tell us you had a prob  :o

You should always check these things first! If theres a prob just get in touch with us and we sort it out :)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 10:38:08 PM »
i no but i wasnt a member of the forum until my mate got em and told me about it and i probably should of told u sooner  :-[ sorry  :-\