Author Topic: JurassicJumpers gym and meet and clothing  (Read 2795 times)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
JurassicJumpers gym and meet and clothing
« on: November 19, 2007, 06:56:28 PM »
Ok I didnt want to jam the recent posts bit up with JJ stuff. So ill put it all here.

1 gym meet Sunday 25th Nov  12-1330. normal place   pm me for more details.

BUT THIS IS JUST NOT TO BE MISSED Joe has a suprise for everyone, the only thing I can say is that basically ---it is the result of conversation in a pub  and will involve bocks ;D

Portsmouth Sunday 9th Dec. basically the christmas meet I guess. Meet guild hall square peeps say what time you want 11  ?

Date not set  but tthere will be the 1st Birthday bash in Dorchester around middle of Jan.

We will also be meeting up at short notices at anytime.  So see press for details. If the weather looks good you will prob see a post Dorchester anyone? Bournemoputh anyone? etc  Indeed  add your own shout folks.

Lastly we are getting an order for tee shirts and hoodies together.  PM Athoul for details as he is our point man with the printer.

Oh and if you have any suggestions for the JJ's ( steady)  please say.

We are also up for meeting other groups. With that in mind, if you are a club  and you do regular emails to your members --could you add the JJ's to the list. a cos we just might turn up b we might think  ooo thats a good idea lets do that here and saves us trawling thru loads of posts ;D