Author Topic: My PJ's now.  (Read 4317 times)

Offline lurchenstien

My PJ's now.
« on: November 24, 2007, 01:09:35 AM »
I just put them together, as I have a 9 mile stomp on them tomorrow. They have been sprayed black, and lacquered. I covered the knee bar with innertube on the padding and tape on the tubing, and cut the knee bar at the lowest part of the clamps to tidy them up. New springs are on the way, so will be on there sharpish. I also have black plastic parts heading my way in return for the blue ones on my PJ's.

Anyway, let us know what you think.

Ta muchly.

L.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 09:14:38 PM by webmaster »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: My PJ's now.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 01:47:53 AM »
for some reason the links never worked for me but Im assuming it was to the pics above!

I love the way you have sprayed them black they look good! Also love the green :)

Look unique  :)

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 01:57:54 AM »
Looking good, not sure about cutting the knee bars, but to every man, its their own!!  :D

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline lurchenstien

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 09:07:19 PM »
Yeah, the pics above. Lol, I love the green too Naz, more green to come yet. Sods law the new springs arrived first thing this morning, and they are black, so the PJ's look a load better already. Not taped the springs yet, so i'll get the pics when I do that, and either mail them or think about a tutorial, lol.

As for the knee bars being cut, they wont ever need to be raised, so I figured why not mutilate the bit not needed.

The walk was murder, lol, started at the bottom of a huge hill made of chalk, lol and it was a tad wet so the path was slippery as hell. Went over that hill, down the other side then up a bigger hill, with bloody strong and bloody cold wind trying to blow us back. Over and down that hill eventually, and up a steeper hill, but nicer ground, yet even colder and more windy. Didnt fall, lol did get blown across the road a couple of times right near the end of the walk, and my hip is now killing me, but an added bonus is that the new springs were on my PJ's, and they feel great.

L.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 09:09:15 PM by lurchenstien »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 09:11:33 PM »
Sounds like you had quite a day!  :o How long did the 9 miles take you?

Look forward to the pics or tutorial eithers fine by me  8)

I'll sort the links out for you ;)

Offline lurchenstien

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 09:17:41 PM »
It took about 4.5 maybe 5 hours, lol mostly steep uphill with wind against us, lol. And the worse bits were thet the pub at the half way mark was closed, as was the sweet factory at the end!!! lol.

Lol, either the pics or tutorial will be monday, maybe tuesday, as the decorating cant wait, lol, so continuing in a minute.

Cheers re: the links.

L.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 07:55:14 PM »
lurch what are the spikes made of ??? and were can iget some ;D

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline lurchenstien

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 08:02:06 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Couch-goth-cyber-punk-rock-black-spike-hat-beanie_W0QQitemZ370000204182QQihZ024QQcategoryZ1060QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Lol, they are off one of these hats. I couldnt locate latex / rubber spikes anywhere, so the only option I found was to buy and mutilate a nice hat. Wanted green spikes, but they didnt have any.

L.