Author Topic: neighbours  (Read 7015 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
neighbours
« on: November 25, 2007, 04:34:05 PM »
right my mom came round and wanted to se me on them, and ive made my pads so i wanted to get out and jump around.
now out the back of mine theres a big blockpaved area, it has a slight slope but i can deal, the problem is the slightest spit of rain and they lethally slippy.
so im bouncing around ok, then mom says to run.
so i start the bouncy walk first and sure enough one of the feet slip, i fall on my arse, im not hurt but one of my neighbours is laughing so hard i had the urge to go and show him some of the other uses for my pj's.
i know i need to chill and i will get this but please tell me im not the only one to have this urge.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline magzzie

• A little taste of the Bocker within
Re: neighbours
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 04:44:07 PM »
your not the only one alot of members have that i fell into a spikey bush everyone was laughing i wanted to be the first bock murderer.
Headline:

Boy kills neighbor with a pair of stilts and goes back to bouncing

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 04:47:32 PM »
It's one of them things...

You fall, the first thing you do is look around hoping that no one has seen you and when you realise they have its like  :-[

and when you see them laughing its worse!

So yep I can understand the  >:(

....But if it was on the other foot and you saw someone on stilts falling on their butt you know you would be laughing out loud too  ;D

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 04:51:46 PM »
in all honesty i would get the camcorder and ask them to "do that again"
your replys have made me smile about it whole thing though so thank you both.
Differently has, can or does anyone bock in the rain, theres a huge supermarket carpark nearby and the place closes in 12 minutes so this huge area will be empty, ive been bubbling over the thought of it like but the floors a touch wet, nothing massive but like i said i slipped on the block paving.
think a carparks grippy enough?

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 05:02:31 PM »
I personally wouldn't recommend it, however I think Jason's hoofies they tend not to slip on "SOME" wet floors, but it would depend on the surface of the carpark too. Some tyres grip well too if you have tyre socks made.

But if you do go ahead, you may just fall again....

so plz make sure its on video this time lol  ;D

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 05:05:37 PM »
yeah if i go out ill drag someone and the camcorder with me i promise.
i had some super grippy off road mtb tyres that would have made wicked shoes, i sold them to a mate for next to nothing around 4 days before my birthday.
Im just addicted i think

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 06:06:59 PM »
I dunno. I am a bit weird... Whenever I fall over, its normally ME whos laying there p**sing myself laughing. I always end up thinking on what it looked like fro an outside view and crack up. Plus I am just used to it now, its part of Bocking. Sx Nutta will tell you about a time I fell over in the middle of a busy street in Leicester hahaa... And, how I am always the one laughing when he falls over... I am not the best one to fall over in front. Nutta and Bouncer Kape will tell you this hahahaaha

But just look on the bright side of it and have a giggle... you will get used to it :D

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 07:03:33 PM »
thats how i am on the bike, if i fall ill be cracking up before ive hit the floor, but it just got to me earlier.

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 07:29:43 PM »
I dunno. I am a bit weird... Whenever I fall over, its normally ME whos laying there p**sing myself laughing. I always end up thinking on what it looked like fro an outside view and crack up. Plus I am just used to it now, its part of Bocking. Sx Nutta will tell you about a time I fell over in the middle of a busy street in Leicester hahaa... And, how I am always the one laughing when he falls over... I am not the best one to fall over in front. Nutta and Bouncer Kape will tell you this hahahaaha

But just look on the bright side of it and have a giggle... you will get used to it :D

Yes, You fell over a speed hump if I remember correctly, a very low speed hump!! When I fell over in Rochester, Carma must of wet herself, with laughter, until I got up unaided, on damp grass, on a camber and walked away like nothing happened!!  :D

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 08:13:50 PM »
Yeah yeah, it was funny though as we were trying to convince this group of guys how Bocking rocks, then next thing I see it Nutta on the floor... Funny..

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 08:30:00 PM »
Yes I do bock on wet roads and pavements

But my favorite so far was yesterday morning at 8am on a muddy frozen track covered in leaves round the outside of the farm with the wife on the horse (I was wearing a coat like a Duvet and I was still cold )

Bouncing on the frozen grass was fun but walking across the frozen muddy puddles and hearing them crack was great (and people say I'm mad  ;D)

Yes it's official Studdies ROCK big time  ;D

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 08:33:04 PM »
Bocking in the wet is very possible, we all did it at Capital Bocking, it was soaking wet 1st thing, and I was up on my boots all day in the wet without tyre socks, it is possible, but you must remember, the risk of falling is much higher, tricks and stopping when running become harder, weigh it up, is it worth the risk? some of us think so.

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 10:28:20 PM »
Wet is always fun!!

Fire is good!
Burn Scars are for life!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 11:32:10 PM »
Wet may be fun but I'd say you have to be soooo sooooooooo careful!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2007, 11:37:36 PM »
well ive left it for tonight and hit the rum instead, ill wait till my wrist guards arrive then with my body armour and full face bike helmet i figure that learning in the wet has to lead to me being way more stable in the dry.
all the sliding around like, differently its winter  and i gotta jump man.

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 11:49:29 PM »
You may fall over a few times :P lol

Fire is good!
Burn Scars are for life!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2007, 11:51:29 PM »
lots of pictures and laughs for you lot then  ;D

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2007, 12:12:47 AM »
lots of pictures and laughs for you lot then  ;D

Yeah we love falls!! even better to watch people try to get back up again!! lol  ;D

Fire is good!
Burn Scars are for life!