Forum > Everything PowerSkips

Powerskip Sole Repair kits

(1/3) > >>

webmaster:
The powerskip soles will eventually wearout however you can get full repair kits directly from UK Good Deals (These will be on the website as soon as I get a chance to pop them on!  :-[ )

The manufaturer has done a great tutorial, on how to replace your sole which can be found on http://www.powerskip.de/repairkitsole.html

Kiola:
I have found that Once you get The Yellow part to where out .. Just pel that off and Replace That..

if you have no Glue or Sanding Equipment the Shop 'Timpsons' or any shoe repair shop will hapily replace the Soles for you.. to get Both of my Yellow parts reglued and shaped only cost me £5 at my local Timpsons

Sx Nutta:

--- Quote from: Kiola on December 17, 2007, 10:31:41 PM ---I have found that Once you get The Yellow part to where out .. Just pel that off and Replace That..

if you have no Glue or Sanding Equipment the Shop 'Timpsons' or any shoe repair shop will hapily replace the Soles for you.. to get Both of my Yellow parts reglued and shaped only cost me £5 at my local Timpsons

--- End quote ---

Thats one way to do it, I wonder if they will do pro jumps along with skips, lol

Spud:
I could ask today. I am in the city...again lol. Lucky I have a season pass.

Kiola:
Projump ones you can do yourself.. the use of the shop is Purely to get them to Glue them on and then shape them for you...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version