Author Topic: confuzed :S  (Read 4668 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
confuzed :S
« on: January 06, 2008, 04:35:58 PM »
right ive been told botoming out is bad then i looked on google and look

so is botoming out bad or is dis girl on the rong projumps  ??? IM SO CONFUZED :censored:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: confuzed :S
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 04:46:24 PM »
Hey m8
I got loads of info on the following thread for you check it out  ;)
http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=1047.0

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 05:05:55 PM »
cheers naz...

but on that pic i posted should she really be botoming out on runing ???

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 05:27:26 PM »
Umm it looks like she has the kids one on and if she's running fast & depending on how long she has had them yeah she could be but like explained in the FAQ its not always a bad thing.

Dark Knight

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 06:00:13 PM »
It's not a very clear picture but I used my photoshop and they look like childrens sized ones too me  ???

So I think she should go up a size at least !?

I bottom out if I run but then again I'm at the upper limits for the spring so their bound too bottom out !

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 06:16:53 PM »
search flyjumpers on google images shes on first row demonstarting them :P they should of got urban to demonstrate :banana:

Dark Knight

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 06:20:39 PM »
search flyjumpers on google images shes on first row demonstarting them :P they should of got urban to demonstrate :banana:

Bit stupid of them it does says there for kids ... not babes  :P   ;D
the kids size are about half the size spring so bottom out a lot quicker too !

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 06:22:14 PM »
The thing is you can't really tell whether its good thing or a bad thing from the picture its all about how the individual uses them, if they need to upgrade them, how long they have been using them etc!

You'll find loads of bottoming out pictures if you search google but everyone has its own story so to speak  ;)

(By the way  :tape: :Blue_Tape: :White_Tape:  <--- these are tape symbols for when you wrap your springs - just noticed your other post asking what they were ;) thanks to carma!)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 09:30:26 PM »
ooo tape dats a good ides :thumbs: ryt wen u get stilts do you need to wrap it in tape i looked at the rubber and its preety thick tape ent really gona protect it is it :P  ???

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 09:44:04 PM »
Its just to protect them Steve.
You'll find that simply by leaning them up against walls will scuff them, whilst a tumble can soon do some damage. Also, when running, you can easily nick the springs with the other foot.
Know what you mean, like to keep my toys in good cond too, but neatly wrapping in hockey tape or tennis tape, will mean they look better for longer :)

there are lots of posts on taping the springs... check them out. Also if you damage the rubber on the springs you are more likely to damage the springs also meaning they wont last so long so its a job worth doing.