Author Topic: Want to get some spring protecters  (Read 4609 times)

Offline Craigy08

Want to get some spring protecters
« on: January 08, 2008, 01:45:48 AM »
hi i want to get a spring cover with my group name on them so everyone can see the name from behind can someone tell where you can get them made

Offline XS

Re: Want to get some spring protecters
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 04:35:03 AM »
you've gotta make them yourself

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 05:36:45 AM »
Or pay for someone like Jason to make them for you, he's exceptionally good at things like this.....send him a PM and ask nicely ;D

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 09:41:52 PM »
Jason and myself are going into partnership on a little business project we have, if you hold on a few weeks there should be details on it that you might be interested in Craigy ;). Cant say much right now as we are still working out costs :).

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Dark Knight

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 09:53:59 PM »
Jason and myself are going into partnership on a little business project we have, if you hold on a few weeks there should be details on it that you might be interested in Craigy ;). Cant say much right now as we are still working out costs :).

You going to make custom covers !
Oh will you be making extra large ones too   ;) :biggrin:  :Dark_Knight:

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 10:50:32 PM »
No I am not saying any specifics right now. We are not working on anything if you must know, not right now anyway, just a few random ideas being tossed around.

Offline XS

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 06:08:25 AM »

well whatever you do, don't actually market mods for stilts cause apparently the boecks like to abuse their patents and claim mods as covered by their patent :wtf:

Dark Knight

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 08:08:21 AM »

well whatever you do, don't actually market mods for stilts cause apparently the boecks like to abuse their patents and claim mods as covered by their patent :wtf:

....Which they can't do !? "Aftermarket mod's" can not be covered in a patent unless it is part of the patent ( the same design ) the name maybe covered but if you just say " for stilts" there is very little they can do about it. If they then bring out a "Patent" version you can stilll sell your as in would per-date the patent and may even void the patent !?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 08:10:24 AM by Dark Knight »

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 06:26:54 PM »

....Which they can't do !? "Aftermarket mod's" can not be covered in a patent unless it is part of the patent ( the same design ) the name maybe covered but if you just say " for stilts" there is very little they can do about it. If they then bring out a "Patent" version you can stilll sell your as in would per-date the patent and may even void the patent !?

I think they can..... if it's specifically for use with bocks, they have it covered

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 07:06:06 PM »
Got it covered, hehehe, nice pun :p

Dark Knight

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 07:35:31 PM »
 :hijacked:

I think they can..... if it's specifically for use with bocks, they have it covered
This topic has been COVERED and if they have this type of cover their the first/only people that have that type of blanket cover !
It's what AFTERMARKET, CUSTOM and MOD's means ! If they could put a  patent on after the fact then I'm going to put one just like it on .... the wheel I'd make billions  :woohoo:
Better save my money up I mod'ed my Virago must own them money then  :o  NOT !

Back to the topic

« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:42:42 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 08:36:50 PM »
I would just like to add, after glancing over the claims associated with the Patent, there is NOTHING that mentions associated products. Only the stilts themselves.

Offline XS

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 09:36:38 PM »
yeah we know their claims are BS, but they did it to pinhead, and they did it to bill c, I think bill is still waiting to hear back from his attorney with a professional legal opinion, but they'll keep threatening people till someone makes them take the claim to court.