Author Topic: I got banned from the tescos  (Read 8368 times)

Offline Craigy08

I got banned from the tescos
« on: January 08, 2008, 01:54:33 AM »
I was walking around up town on my pjs bored out of my head so i started to jump over benches and stuff like that when i got outside tesco and i was jump over a wall there, but as i jumped over the last wall i jumped in to a policeman lol, near got nicked but talked me way out of it but got banned from tesco because it was tescos land or somethink lol very funny now but was'nt at the time lol  :Straddle5:

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Re: I got banned from the tescos
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 05:31:24 AM »
Thats a great way to give the sport a bad image....well done

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 06:46:48 PM »
Please remember, the Banned Bockers are not a notorious group going round causing havoc, it's a fun group with people that have been inadvertently "banned" when they were perfectly well behaved.

All bockers have a responsibility not to get banned, not be behave badly as remember its not just you that will get banned but it will reflect badly on all bockers.

This is a great post from Dark Knight, which I think all bockers should adhere to...

As a rule I don't enter shops/buildings on my stilt but I have a couple of times.
These are the rules I go by are :-

1) Do I need to wear my stilts in the shop
2) Have they stopped me before 
3) Is the shops busy ?
4) Will I find walking around easy without knocking into things (No clutter).
5) Are the staff smiling at me (a good sign)

Remember that when you have been allowed it to a building the key word is respect.
Respect any rules they may ask, like don't bounce or no running run.
Respect others don't push in or block their way.
Respect where you are. I've been allowed in a church and walked/bocked slowly around keeping the noise of my hoofs down.

If you are told that you cannot enter or asked to leave don't blow your top just and ask nicely for their reasons. Maybe once you've chatted they'll may feel happier to let you enter, but if not bock away?

It is far easier to get banned than it is  to be allowed somewhere.
If you get banned then WE ALL GET BANNED so please mind your behaviour . Keep Bocking a friendly.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 08:45:53 PM »
Well said Naz
Only polite well behaved Bockers allowed in the Banned (you just make it in Craigy08 as you did show remorse  :laugh:)

And DK has got it just right

Remember you don't have to be silly to get into the Banned just ask me if you can join and and I will Bann you then I have to let you join because you have been Banned (easy ain't it and better than giving us all a bad name and getting arrested  :haha:)

Jason :Hoofies2:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 08:57:18 PM »
I'm not going to be asked to be banned. Nor am I going to do anything stupid and try to be. That is coz i am pretty sure at some point I will be. I mean it has to be impossible not to be nowerdays. I got kicked ot of the castle mall, norwich for asking a mate to fill in a form as research for my goegraphy GCSE. I wasnt asking strangers. Eating my lunch with a mate grumpy sods

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 09:43:45 PM »
I will await your joining with interest spud (looking forward to the story  :biggrin:)

Sounds like you will get in soon enough but you are always welcome whenever you want to join

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 09:53:42 PM »
Thanks jason. Still i will wait until I do get banned. I will give you all of the details as it happens

thanks  :banana:

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 10:30:50 PM »
research for my goegraphy GCSE.

Geography CW

=

EVIL!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 10:50:22 PM »
I know. Was really hard work. Got an A* on it though. That is amazing as I am a dip s**t and was like in the dumb sets until high school where I had my first real lesson and the only ones I got below C in was eng lit and RE. :banana:

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 12:05:13 AM »
 :) score, i got a C for my geog CW :(

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 09:33:46 AM »
It is so hard though. We had an amazing teacher who had a good style and was always helpful. Its helps..

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 11:27:22 AM »
I did A level geog at college, lol  :offtopic: :hijacked:

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 12:09:21 PM »
I'm doing ND media at collge... and its great. apartform the many assignments we always seem to be overrunned with

Offline magzzie

• A little taste of the Bocker within
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 11:41:39 PM »
Please remember, the Banned Bockers are not a notorious group going round causing havoc, it's a fun group with people that have been inadvertently "banned" when they were perfectly well behaved.

All bockers have a responsibility not to get banned, not be behave badly as remember its not just you that will get banned but it will reflect badly on all bockers.

This is a great post from Dark Knight, which I think all bockers should adhere to...

As a rule I don't enter shops/buildings on my stilt but I have a couple of times.
These are the rules I go by are :-

what until everyone finds out about the secret organization hiding under banned bockers but hey i know nothing ask jason hahahaha
1) Do I need to wear my stilts in the shop
2) Have they stopped me before 
3) Is the shops busy ?
4) Will I find walking around easy without knocking into things (No clutter).
5) Are the staff smiling at me (a good sign)

Remember that when you have been allowed it to a building the key word is respect.
Respect any rules they may ask, like don't bounce or no running run.
Respect others don't push in or block their way.
Respect where you are. I've been allowed in a church and walked/bocked slowly around keeping the noise of my hoofs down.

If you are told that you cannot enter or asked to leave don't blow your top just and ask nicely for their reasons. Maybe once you've chatted they'll may feel happier to let you enter, but if not bock away?

It is far easier to get banned than it is  to be allowed somewhere.
If you get banned then WE ALL GET BANNED so please mind your behaviour . Keep Bocking a friendly.