Author Topic: B Bounce  (Read 13476 times)

Dark Knight

Re: B Bounce
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 05:46:07 PM »
Its up to you guys,  your welcome anytime i just need to know dates, we have the gym as and when with in reason.
Once I've got Fusion sorted I would be an idea to come and see what they can do in a gym and maybe let you see what they REALLY can do  ;D

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008, 05:52:35 PM »
yeh i cnt wait 4 tht the only incovieniece tht brings is its my  birthday the next day and i have a feeling something has been arranged and i dnt wanna be sore 4 tht

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 06:40:58 PM »
my wifeys family from up that way, i would love to pop in one of the days the vids of the gym look the most fun

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 07:07:34 PM »
my wifeys family from up that way, i would love to pop in one of the days the vids of the gym look the most fun

The Bradford gym meets were completely awesome :banana:

Offline Claire

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2008, 04:35:26 AM »
Hey, we had a meet today, i loved it, it was a last min thing, Stevie didn't have time to post it, but some guys came over from Lincoln, it was great to meet them and i hope they had a fab time in the gym,

Brucie and Zeb were there, and Caroline did a front summy of the mat, i think Stevie filmed it, he's havin a ball now that his knee isnt playing up so much, he's still puting of the op on his knee, but he said the stilt training has helped it heal a lot.

ho yes, this is my first proper post so im not used to this stuf yet, its fun though, i know now why Stevie used to be on here all the time,    by for now.
Claire from  B Bounce

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2008, 08:32:05 AM »
i would of been there but i couldnt get any money to get to newark to get picked up by clive. hope to get to the next one though

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2008, 09:43:03 AM »
Claire

Thanks to you and all the group in Bradford for being so friendly and helpful yesterday.

Thanks for trying to teach me to get up, even though I failed miserably  :laugh:

I know we all had a great time, we will be back
Grow old disgracefully

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2008, 10:13:28 AM »
I would have gone, if i was not bogged down by some coursework

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline stevie

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2008, 01:39:45 PM »
Hi charlie b, glad you all got home safe, and it was nice to meet you, your son is mad, but thats good, ha ha, did you vid him jumping over the box,i'd like to see it, he was realy chufed with himself, tell him wel done, you must try and get up again next time, it was good for me to have someone near my age to train with, chears matey.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 01:43:45 PM by stevie »