Author Topic: Pro-Jumps Are Good Weapons :D  (Read 10127 times)

Offline JonnyRae

Pro-Jumps Are Good Weapons :D
« on: January 15, 2008, 05:00:58 PM »
well heres a nice story of what happened to me the other day ....

i dont livei n the nicest part of england . And i was walking down this dogy area when 4 lads decided to start on me while i was on my pro-jumps.

they first started swearing at me then in the the end started pushing me and swinging for me.

i fell to the ground and the worst part is i cant get up with my pro-jumps on.

so they were kicking me in in the floor whilst i was trying to get the off.

i managed to get one off with them hitting me then with the one still on my foot i some how hit one of them in the chest :D:D:D:D:D and he wasnt to happy lol.

then with only 3 of them hitting me i maged to get off the other pro jump then get up and sort the little barstards out !! lets just say they started it but i ened it. i will post my injuries soon :D:D lol

this is a true and was a scary story :) :Straddle5: :thumbs:

Dark Knight

Re: Pro-Jumps Are Good Weapons :D
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 06:20:10 PM »
Sorry to hear that.
I hope you didn't break the spring or bend the knee hoop !?

If you do have to use one as a weapon the best way is :-

Hold the spring about level with where you foot plate is ( not too low ) with your stronger hand.
The other hand put into the knee hoop and grab in from the inside.
Now you can use the hoof like a axe head.

Not that you should use it for a weapon unless you don't have any other choice  :Dark_Knight:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 06:57:48 PM »
Its sad to hear people get a "kick" from hurting others, glad your ok  :)

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 07:29:46 PM »
Sorry to hear that fella.  Sprog also had trouble with some kids on microscooters and they managed to get him on the ground too.  You two should meet and share battle scars. :D
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline Rocketbat

• i have bocks! muhahahahaa!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 08:20:15 PM »
oh my! these stories make me angry and feel sick! im glad you managed to get them! my suggestion is get some studdied! or if it happens after that invent bladies (just for ice skating on bocks, no other reason :angel:) >:D!

but anyway, just remember, they're thick and they wont have lives any better in 30 years time. :police:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 08:36:15 PM »
People can be so nasty. And why? Because its "cool" They should stick thier ego up their a :censored: and go do something that they really want to do. Beating people up aint cool. Following your dreams is. And really I dont know many kids however thier upbringing say "when I get older I want to be a thug and get in ttouble by the police. Do you think I can  do that daddy?" I mean... some kid proberly has said it. That alone is very sad.

So punks! Swallow your pride and get a life (that one you always dreamed off)-its not too late

Offline ShortSteve

• no im not really that short
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 08:43:59 PM »
i hate people like that. beating poeple up for no reason.
on the bright side they must have s**t themselves when you swing bocks at them.

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 08:44:45 PM »
I tend to leg it into shops when i see big groups of dangerous looking people....(or magzzie). Running away is usually the best option i find  :)

Offline stevie

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 09:04:15 PM »
Hope it doesn't put you off bocking mate, that sounds realy sick, people like that need to meet the freek on a dark night, it happened to me last year, some idiot rugby tackled me, lucky for me i jumped up in the hope that he'd mis,he did, he landed on the floor, and my hoof accidently honnest landed on his face. i could have broke his jaw but i let my other spring take the strain, but he was in pain, and i did say sorry and his girl friend told him he deserved it.

what i sometimes say to idiots is this, if you knock me over and i die you will do life for murder.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 09:04:26 PM »
I tend to leg it into shops when i see big groups of dangerous looking people....(or magzzie). Running away is usually the best option i find  :)

They're never gona catch you if you are on your bocks! But yea... if you are not PEG IT lol

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 09:08:09 PM »
Quote from: stevie link=topic=1539.msg19497#msg19497 date=1200427455

what i sometimes say to idiots is this, if you knock me over and i die you will do life for murder.
[/quote

Thats a great idea... people will certainly think twice.

It works the other way around too. If you were somewhere you shouldnt be or did not have permission fell and hit somebody you could get done for assult.

Offline stevie

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 09:15:07 PM »
your totaly right, nobody knows what's around the corner, the only precaution is always think safety first and do as we do, and get insurance just incase.

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 10:06:31 PM »

They're never gona catch you if you are on your bocks! But yea... if you are not PEG IT lol

I can do 100 about the same on bocks as i can without em, so i think i'm ok   ;)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 10:17:30 PM »
I'm lucky people tend to back away from me when I am on the ground so on bocks I look even scarier

Might be because if I fall I take out about an acre of land and anything standing on it  :biggrin:(not that I'm fat or anything  :haha:)

But running is always a good idea and reporting them to the police works well sometimes

I got out of the works van to argue with another motorist once and when he saw the size of me he threatened that he was going to stab me (I didn't see a knife but not worth the risk) so I walked away and followed his van at a distance

Next police car I saw I flagged down and told them what he had said

It was great seeing 5 or 6 coppers sitting on the bloke after they pulled him out of his van  :haha: really cheered my day up
Don't think it did much for his day though  :biggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 10:59:10 PM »
Sounds pretty good to me jason. Its a bit like when somebody is real nasty so you complety p**s on thier bonfire. Bet you felt much better after that

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 03:00:13 AM »
I hate chavs there the worst and i can imagine it was them who started on you n give u a kickin f**kin tw**s excuse my french so naz for that lol

when me and carl go out in Cambridge we normally get abuse off a couple of chavs but all the goths n emos love us so they stick up for us aswell, and the homeless people seem to like us to and one of um heard that this group started on us so went off to find um with his m8s lol. I was jumping over a bench basicly and these chavs came round corner n was like go on do it ur s**t givin us mouth so i made 3 of um jump this bench sayin id do it after n then wen they got to gobby we all just walked off they wernt happy lol, they did just walk off tho, dont know what id do if someone proply started on me while on bocks tho think id be abit screwed but i tend to go out to citys n that in a group or with at least 3 other bockers or even freinds of foot, i know we shouldnt have to but its probly best to not go out on your owni find when i have been out on my own you get abuse alot more,would love to see someone try and be gobby or start at capital bocking tho lol a mass of like 70 - 80 bockers all chasin these chavs down the road, tundraH chasin me normally would scare me lol (no offense tundraH) but anyway back on track now, try and go out with other bockers or at least take a mate out with you on foot so even if somethink does kick off then you have help and arnt on your own, were abouts do you bock anyway

Dark Knight

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2008, 07:39:39 AM »
I'm lucky people tend to back away from me when I am on the ground so on bocks I look even scarier

I'm like Jason, I think my size mean people tend to not pick on me.
Remeber your taller than them and scarier to them than you'd normally be so maybe you could stand your ground a little better than if you where on foot !?

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2008, 08:40:42 AM »
When people mark themselves as different in any way the majority find it difficult to deal with. The less intelligent resort to violence.

Sadly some (probably the "chavs") are behaving in a way that thier parents feel is socially acceptable. Having worked with this type of person it is extremely difficult to change thier behavior so the best thing is to avoid confrontation. Same goes with drunken  :censored:

Be aware that if you fight back you should only use "minimum" force and do not hit them if they are running away as you are then open to prosecution. Unfortunately the "chavs" are very proficient in using the law.
Grow old disgracefully

Offline crazysheep2

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 09:30:52 AM »
Nobody picks on me im quite tall for my age and still growing, and my dads 6ft 6

Offline mafiaman

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2008, 09:50:59 AM »
haha im with you crazysheep2  i think they more worryd of get in hury them selfs buy the chonging bit of steel on my leg hah  :banghead:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 09:56:44 AM by mafiaman »

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 11:42:28 AM »
sad days, we have had a group of lads start and even ask me to "come outta town away from the cameras and ill shank ya" although i wasnt on bocks at the time (broken runners once again)
but k-rock and long one get loads of grief if its just them two in town, yet we get next to none if drunken or i are there, so its obvious they are going for people...
1. as charlie said who stand out
2. for the people they think they can bully

i dont condone violence, although many woulndt believe me with my thai boxing history but thats sporting things.
We do play a game/trick at some of our meets called the big hand (trying to push bockers over) which is good for balance, once anyone threatening you  have touched you they are in the wrong, a good split kick to the face of anyone attacking you will  spark* them clean.

Straight forward splitkick, make sure the bolts of the hoof come up to the front of the jaw,  its either tounge biting or birdie time.
Bock defense 101

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline mafiaman

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2008, 11:47:21 AM »
Nero lad u do tie boxin good on u same er alltho i call it kick boxin it tha same thing i think  :banghead:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2008, 11:54:05 AM »
kick and thai are as different as a thai and an american.
muay thai is 8 point attack, where as kickboxing is 4 point.
if you use elbows, knees and clinching your a thai boxer, tell your instructor to change the name of the gym lol
differently its still great news, what gym you under?

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline mafiaman

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2008, 12:02:08 PM »
it is just a local one i am gettin trained by the old world champ fetherweight lol his name is russ williams you ???

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2008, 12:04:14 PM »
lol the dude trained a dog to "fight"  :o
i was trained by steve logan (big daddys old tag team partner) at k-star