Author Topic: can anyone please advise me  (Read 2681 times)

Offline spudsup

can anyone please advise me
« on: November 05, 2006, 11:09:22 PM »
hey i have been lookin at a few site but this 1 seems the best.... i havent acctually bought any pro jumpers yet but i plan 2 for xmas.... i was wonderin is this the bewst site to buy them???? and is it just like walking or do u need to learn 2 balance propaly?
please reply spud   ;D

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: can anyone please advise me
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 11:29:35 PM »
Hi Spud,

I think this is the only site that sells them at this price. Most other places they are over 200 quid. I know I placed my order with projump last week on the phone and they arrived the next day. There is a shop in my city that sells a different brand (exactly the same) for £239 so its a big difference.

The initial learning curve on projumps is quite a quick one. I was quite shocked how off-balance I was when I first put them on and wondered if it was going to take me ages to get used to them. The best analogy I can think of is a new born deer like bambi lol. When they are first born they are very unstable on their legs but are soon running around fine.
Within 2 days I was running on mine, just dont be in a hurry to learn and make sure you have a nice wall to hold your hand for a little while  ;)

Matt

Offline spudsup

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 11:34:23 PM »
cheers mate a big help  ;D

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 11:48:30 PM »
The only thing I missed is that the higher level of overall fitness you have then the more easier certain things will be on projumps, such as being able to get up with no help or objects to grab. This doesnt seem to apply so much to kids but when you're pushing 30 it becomes a little more obvious lol.

Offline spudsup

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 06:12:51 PM »
lol well i should be ok then =P

Offline dragon

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 06:33:15 PM »
im over thirty now
its not that bad getting up

but i am realy unfit  :) :) :)
please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor