Author Topic: JJ's and Invicta Bockerz meet (02/03/08)  (Read 3445 times)

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
JJ's and Invicta Bockerz meet (02/03/08)
« on: February 08, 2008, 09:49:27 AM »
We have been lucky enough to be picked out for a meet with the Invicta Bockerz:-
Day 1 (02/03/08) - We are hoping to make it to the Jurassic Jumpers Gym Meet in hopes of kicking our tour off with style! (Negotiations with the JJs is still to confirm on this. But we just needed to start working with solid dates. (These dates may change.)

Nothing has really been organised as of yet, so I thought I'd jump in and get the ball rolling.
Would anybody be interested in a gym meet and then maybe onto Bournemouth/Poole afterwards?
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
Re: JJ's and Invicta Bockerz meet (02/03/08)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 11:08:35 AM »
As posted on pp.com, for all you PJF residents!

Thank a bunch for starting this thread for me TundraH! Just to let everyone know, it is confirmed as Sunday 2nd March. So, the dates wont change anymore, especially for you lot. We would very much love to arrange the gym for this day too as during the whole tour we are lucky to have two of those days as weekends, and wish to seize both the first and last days as gym meets. (I personally think this would be a great way to start and finish the week). Due to us travelling all around the UK anyway, we very much are following a 'give us a time and a place and we will be there!' policy. So, we would love the JJ's to show us what the JJ's do! We have no rules, its actually 100% your meet!

I will be getting the website page up and completed over the weekend, will add you guys into it as soon as we have places arranged!

Thanks a bunch guys, lets make this one to remember!

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 05:08:00 PM »
It looks as if we will be meeting at Bournemouth Pier around 12ish. Any further questions, I will be in the chat room!! TundraH also has my number if all else fails.

Maps can be found here

Remember, we are leaving tomorrow morning!!! We are trying to sort out getting online every day though! :D

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 05:29:14 PM by Carma »

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 12:07:12 PM »
hi
We have hit some severe complications at the moment. Tundrah has been informed, Carma is keeping him in the loop. We are running late.