Author Topic: Jonathan Ross Show - Xmas 2006 with Brucies on Pro-Jumps  (Read 3264 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Jonathan Ross Show - Xmas 2006 with Brucies on Pro-Jumps
« on: December 02, 2007, 05:21:22 PM »
Jonathan Ross Show - Xmas 2006 with Brucies on Pro-Jumps

Last year Brucie from the then Pro-Jump Display team appeared on the Jonathan Ross show and demonstated his skills on his Pro-Jump Jumping stilts.

A big thank you to Andy from Jump Poweriser for the clip

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: Jonathan Ross Show - Xmas 2006 with Brucies on Pro-Jumps
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 05:39:44 PM »
 And big thanks to brucie  he tried real hard,  no suprises  couldnt actually help me to a flip on the trampette  when I met him a few months later  tho it did lead to a very very drunken nite in manchester ( ET became my boyfriend for 5 mins - u had to be there):-\

But does lead to an important point. I and quite a few others travelled up in March this year to train for a weekend with brucie and the team. It really was great fun.

Now a few days ago I pm'd a noob to tell him about the club local to him. His reply was 'good to know there is somewhere to go when I get good'. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There are no clubs  'just for good bockers' indeed I know alot of very proficient peeps on these stilty things ---I can tell you  NOT 1 OF THEM WOULD WANT TO BE IN SUCH A CLUB

Indeed  they love to show off :o)

OO and I know brucie did some stuff for Top gear back in Feb  and oooo how we are all waiting

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 05:45:25 PM »
Yeah the top gear thing with him & Kiola, I wonder what happened with that  :o

"As far as I know" Brucie is now doing his own things and no longer part of B-Bounce as well  :( Having said that not seen Stevie on here for some time too  :o

Offline stevie

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 04:37:32 PM »
Brucie is still as much a part of the team as ever, i mentioned in another thread that the only reason we stayed of the forums was that we were in the firing line of a lot of polotics and stuff, and it became a strain and caused a lot of negative focus, we are not back we never went away,and we have quite a few new members, plus we have been very buisy with projects etc.
 as for training at our gym we have always and stil do keep a welcome to anyone to come and train, you only have to pm me to let me know how many and when, Chears.

Offline GRS

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 07:52:36 PM »
If I'm ever in your parts in would be great to see you guys in action!

You stayed away from the forums too long, but I guess you had your reasons  :thumbs:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 08:04:59 PM »
Brucie is still as much a part of the team as ever, i mentioned in another thread that the only reason we stayed of the forums was that we were in the firing line of a lot of polotics and stuff, and it became a strain and caused a lot of negative focus, we are not back we never went away,and we have quite a few new members, plus we have been very buisy with projects etc.
 as for training at our gym we have always and stil do keep a welcome to anyone to come and train, you only have to pm me to let me know how many and when, Chears.

Good to hear you are still together and getting stronger, I was just going from what I had heard  :)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 08:27:10 PM »
Great time at the gym --tho I fear even Brucie couldnt get me flippin d'oh.   But ooo wot a messy time we had in Manchester. Im sorry to talk like this. But whilst dancin on the podium  this well 'dog ruff northern bird' ( think thats the term --correct me if im wrong) snogged thru zeb , brucie and pete ( and IM relieably informed it got a lil more 'touchee feelee', she finally settled for the best worst ---ie ME !!!!!!

I just turned un shouted 'ET BE MY BOYFRIEND FOR 5 MINS' He gasped 'wot', I nudged my head back at that erm 'vision'. He twigged, we embrassed. Surfice to say, to this day neither of us have flipped.

Offline GRS

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 08:28:25 PM »
lmao  :haha: