Author Topic: Knee bar Adjustment  (Read 8894 times)

Offline Terrydaktol

• Keep on Running
    • www.woodhousebrothers.co.uk
Knee bar Adjustment
« on: August 14, 2006, 09:26:16 PM »
Anyone know where the best place to have the knee bar yet.  i know the little booklet said just below the knee cap but how far below.   ive tryed a few places but would like to know if someone feels like they got it spot on.  sometimes ive felt like my legs were bending forwards when they were high. Then when they were low they didn't feel right.         also can the foot rest be be pointed down just a small bit so that when you run it doesn't feel like your so flat footed.

Offline Lukey

Re: Knee bar Adjustment
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 12:07:35 PM »
Knee bar should be just under the patella (cap) of you knee. If they're too high when you're strapped in you'll have difficulty bending your legs.

I find that having knee pads on lets you really get strapped in tight to your PRs, making it more comfy too.

Oh yes, Kneepads, that foam bar isnt enough to save you, its desgned moreso for comfort than protection,

Offline chris54620

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 11:44:14 PM »
i got some f 40's today and i need to no how 2 ajust them any one no? :)

Offline Lukey

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 10:55:04 PM »
Scarey colour chris!

To adjust knee bars you need to undo the 4 HEX BOLTS behind the calf pad a bit and simply pull the knee bar up to the right height, then bolt them back up again.

Offline danceraimee

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 11:42:35 PM »
im having massive problems with mine and starting to get really annoyed as everyone ive spoke to says i must need to loosen something else - ive turned the four screws for hours and nothing is loosening!! is this a fault?? and are the screws on the other side supposed to turn as well at the same time!!  please help - getting really fed up!  :(

Offline danceraimee

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 12:26:53 AM »
thanks for the help guys - much appreciated - im such a spanner - literally! :P

Offline razhaz11

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 01:11:00 PM »
make it comfy for you mate ;D