Author Topic: Hanworth Banned Pics  (Read 6119 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Hanworth Banned Pics
« on: March 03, 2008, 12:09:15 AM »
We had another fun day today and I got a load of video

No time to make up the vid for a couple of days so I grabbed a couple of screen shots to show our progress not good enought for the gallery so I put them here

Sorry about the pic quality but video screen shots don't work well for me  :haha:

Comments below and try to keep them clean  :haha:

Jason  :Hoofies2:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 12:10:47 AM by Jason »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Hanworth Banned Pics
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 11:01:28 AM »
woah guys you're becoming show off's  :nana: can't wait for the vid :)

Nice skills and well done on the extra height too!

and Jason... your pictures show you're having loads of fun and bocking which means they are more than good enough for the gallery  :thumbs:

Keep it up coz guys  :Rock:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 12:01:58 PM »
side kick and a star jump, your getting braver now huh jason?
well done though lads, its nice watching you come along.
the only thing i dont like is that i dont have a limbo bar to jump over :(

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 04:43:44 PM »
lol i built one of those yesterday helps practise jumping just need to fix some of the kinks like it falling over :P

did you build yours jason :P

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 04:57:08 PM »
me and billy are going to build one this weekend we plan on making it fold down as it could fit in my car and then we can take it to meets or to gym sessions

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »
Thanks for all the compliments (I might stick them in the gallery later Naz  :thumbs:) we are both trying hard Clive was trying so hard he hit the ground twice on sunday so if the saying  "If your not falling over your not trying hard enough" is true he is trying harder than me

Yes I did make the bar and it is very easy you just get 2 broom handles and 4 x 12" lengths of 2"x1" drill a broom handle size hole in the middle of them stick 2 small bits of 2"x1" on 2 of them and then stick the broom handles through them (like a cross) thats your 2 uprights done
The pole is a bit of plastic conduit (very light and bendy also breaks if you hit it to hard ) the brackets that hold it are a bit of plywood with a large hole and a bit of rubber nailed to them to stop them sliding down

If anyone wants me to I'll take some pics so ypou can copy it but it won't be for a week because I left it with Clive

Jason  :Hoofies2: