Author Topic: IMPORTANT INFORMATION - UK Tour  (Read 5434 times)

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - UK Tour
« on: March 04, 2008, 02:44:03 AM »
Just a quick not to let everyone know we have had to cancel the UK Tour and have just got home from Plymouth. This is because of the sudden realisation that we cannot go any further without Tok. His part was of MASSIVE importance to us, two reason, one because I am having to pay for two of us now hes not here and secondly and mainly because this whole tour was for him. We have no heard a single word from him for 2 days now and hes become completely uncontactable by anyone. After having a car crash Saturday night we are all extremely concerned for his wellfare, and I felt you all deserved a valid reason for the cancellation.

We are COMPLETELY gutted. We should NOT be home this early, but sadly, going any further was not an option. We want to thank the Jurassic Jumpers and the Riser Raptors for meeting up with us these past two days. And we will still be able to make the EA and Essex Power Bocker meets. But to everyone inbetween that. We are truely truely sorry.

-Carma (The not so Rocking Bocker)

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION - UK Tour
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 08:11:56 AM »
This basically means that after having the JJ's and the RR's, they were just too worn out. ;)

I hope Tok is well, where ever he is.  Shame I didn't get to meet you, Tok.  Carma reckoned that we would have made a beautiful couple.  ;D

On a serious note......  I'm sorry to hear it has been cut short, I hope this weekend goes well though.
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 12:29:01 PM »
Yeah it sucks that its been cut short, but isht happens huh.
there will be other days im sure.
we were well looking forward to the birmingham bockage, perhaps we can organise summat for another time.
hope tok's aight also

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 06:44:13 PM »
Sad to hear you had to cut it short Carma, but hope Tok's ok and you managed to get in touch with him.

Like Nero said these things happens  :banghead:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 08:18:14 PM »
Sorry to hear that Carma

I hope Tok is ok keep us posted

Glad to here the Essex meet is still going ahead looking forward to it

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 08:35:54 PM »
The Norwich meet will still be going ahead too :D.

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Offline Tok

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 11:16:54 PM »
Hey guys, just to let you all know I'm ok, gutted I coudlnt make it. Had some personal stuff I have to get sorted, plus I've lost my mobile! Can't get online much due to afformentioned circumstances. Speak to you all soon, Tok

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 11:40:53 PM »
Great to hear from you Tok :)
Hope you are feeling better.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 01:01:36 AM »
The Toks back  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

Glad your ok mate

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 12:49:36 AM »
The Norwich meet will still be going ahead too :D.

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

When is this Norwich meet. I'm going there friday. :)
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.