Author Topic: My latest sessions  (Read 4102 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
My latest sessions
« on: March 05, 2008, 12:34:07 AM »
My latest sessions

http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=778

some video from last saturday and the k-rock session
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 11:29:38 PM by Nero »

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: My latest sessions
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 11:29:17 PM »
HEY EVERYBODY, NEW VIDEO!
i even done what i believe to be a completly new move......check it out.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline GRS

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 12:55:20 AM »
Looking great guys. The new move comes up really dark for me, i think its my screen. is it a combo of a forward split kick followed through with a check?

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 01:23:04 AM »
Nice 1 guys, your techniques are getting better all the time, loved the out takes  :biggrin: and was that your little one towards the end? what a cutie!

Offline GRS

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 09:37:54 AM »
what were you guys trying to do when k-Rock fell over you? Was he meant to flip you or was it an effort to knock you over?

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 10:04:22 AM »
Thanks peoples, yeah Naz  that was my youngest Che copying "k-reazy" on his lil girlfriends scooter.
differently i did manage to do a 180 turn over that tree later in the day, and i started the pavement-tree-pavement bit but again it wasnt filmed.
i also threw out a front flip which i landed all be it badly, again not on film
and Grs, yeah that exactly what it was, one leg splitkicks while the rest of you does a checking, i thought the trick up and threw it out straight away, first time like,
and that bit where we both get completly wiped out, we were trying to be swebounce....
13secs in

(THANKS GRS FOR THE ORIGINAL VID LINK)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 12:41:43 PM by Nero »

Offline GRS

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 10:15:15 AM »
Nero, sorry off topic but hasn't skyrunner just ripped off the Swebounce guys totally there? Cheeky beggers.  :o
Use the following vid, I don't think you should give Skyrunner publicity, the move you showing is about 13secs in

Back on topic, lol now I see what you were trying to do makes it even more funny, swebounce make everything look like "a piece of cake" I'm liking the new move too, thought it was a combo, one trick followed through by another but its actually done together, I'm gonna try it but when I do checks I kind of lose balance.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 10:33:17 AM »
wicked ill take the link to that vid down, i only saw the move because mati was informing everyone on another forum of skyrunners theft of not only the vid but their web banner also.
back on topic though mate, perhaps that kicked leg will balance you out with the checks, thats if the unbalanced bit is your weight going backwards.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 01:14:21 PM »
sorry sorry i know im whoring my thread but this makes the move a bit more obvious, although its terribly rendered heres the split check

Offline evil-t

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 01:21:44 AM »
hey nero u post whore with all these lovely vids l;ol cant wait to come down ur end for a week or weekend as ill have my bocks to bring wahey then u can put me on youtube as i aint tried thetat yet
 :Hoofies2: :spudT: :tape: :Straddle5:
Bocking is for life not jus for xmas

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 09:35:43 AM »
YEAH YOU BOUGHT EM AT LAST!!!!!!!
well done t youll not regret it, you live in the heaviest populated area of bockers, so i cant wait to see you on em lad!

Offline evil-t

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 09:54:56 AM »
yep so now all i have to is find them lol shud be here tomorrow and im takming them to the beach
Bocking is for life not jus for xmas

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 10:10:30 AM »
well there may not be bockers in your street mate but im sure a quick bus or train ride wikll have you at a big meet.
differently make a thread in the essex section asking if anyone wants to join you at the beach