Author Topic: new midlands bocking group!  (Read 6888 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
new midlands bocking group!
« on: March 05, 2008, 12:09:29 PM »
yeah, im not on my own anymore, and k-rock and I have desided we like the name "we bock!"
so were giving it a go at making a group, birmingham and extended areas.
all are welcome to join us.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Re: new midlands bocking group!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 05:02:26 AM »
yeah, im not on my own anymore, and k-rock and I have desided we like the name "we bock!"
so were giving it a go at making a group, birmingham and extended areas.
all are welcome to join us.

I thought there was a Brummie group already......

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 10:47:52 AM »
brummie bouncers, from what ive been told they have 1 member, the founder.
since november last year i have seen nothing of them, no meets organised and nobody joinging the group, so i figured i would try again

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 12:09:36 PM »
We Bock is a great motto, but maybe try a name that is more specific to the area. For example. I never knew that The JJ's name was specific to their county, but I do now! Dorset is known as the Jurassic coast, then you have the Welsh Bockers, Derby Bockers, the EA Bockers and the Essex Power Bockers. Then you have the Invicta BockerZ which kinda has the same local significance as the Jurassic Jumpers.

Kiola, care to explain the Riser Raptors as I am still none the wiser on that one ;)?

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 12:13:19 PM »
it is regional, kinda lol
we=west midlands  ;D

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 08:38:51 PM »
What about Central England Bockers or Meridian Bockers? they are more specific to the area.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2008, 07:51:42 PM »
well its all going on, we bock has now desided we are to be called sky high, as we are making a group with no fear, lil shean and mini zeb.

Offline heather3

• getting better
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 09:57:18 PM »
How about "Brummie Bockers"?

Dark Knight

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 10:17:59 PM »
We Bock is a great motto, but maybe try a name that is more specific to the area. For example. I never knew that The JJ's name was specific to their county, but I do now! Dorset is known as the Jurassic coast, then you have the Welsh Bockers, Derby Bockers, the EA Bockers and the Essex Power Bockers. Then you have the Invicta BockerZ which kinda has the same local significance as the Jurassic Jumpers.

Kiola, care to explain the Riser Raptors as I am still none the wiser on that one ;)?

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)
You forgot the Wash Bockers ? OK I'm the only member and I've half joined a EA group for now but :(

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 11:30:30 PM »
How about "Brummie Bockers"?

Brummie Bouncers already exists, they've dissappeared a bit recently though :(

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2008, 06:41:52 AM »
i believe some one comment toKiola once that he looked like a dinosaur  hense the name.

Central Bockers

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008, 09:42:40 AM »
we will be sticking with sky high for the forseeable, we also have a few new members on their way to the sport, i will get em to come introduce themselfs when they join us

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2008, 09:48:39 AM »
Cool, gotta say  I like the  getting away from xxxxbockers

Offline heather3

• getting better
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2008, 07:53:44 PM »
So are there any meets planned in B'ham?

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2008, 08:45:48 PM »
next planned meet is gonna be monday through to tuesday i think, ill confirm when the lads let me know