Author Topic: My first meet XD (June summer holidays)  (Read 5275 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
My first meet XD (June summer holidays)
« on: March 06, 2008, 05:01:09 PM »
Hey guys ive never been to a meet because my mum is bossy and im neva not busy :P

so i want to try and arrange a meet for mostly everyone that can come..

i no that june is alooooong time away but i fort id give loads of time for people to like see of they can come XD

itll be in either manchester or liverpool or if possible maybe even my home town Warrington because no one around here knows alot about these :P

and as mosdt of you know im not the sharpest tool in the shead and i ent EVER been to a meet so organizing one is probably hard work :P  but if anyone can come id try extremly hard arranging it and id also pik a good bocking spot somewere

i dont no about dates yet beacause its ages off but if anyone knows there free and can make it to either liverpool manchester or warrington please post and tell me :thumbs:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
meet day is 21st of june it is a saturday the meet will start at 12 o-clock in morning if you can make this day and time please reply so i can add you to the list

People that i no are comming so far:
Me (obviously)
Louis (my best mate)
Danny (my bro)
Stiggy (mabe with others) (driver)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 05:52:53 PM by aidanh1 »

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline stiggy

• WWAAAAYYY
Re: My first meet XD (June summer holidays)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 05:45:12 PM »
errrr....... manchester n liverpool are faiiirrllyy far away.. but im up for it  :thumbs:

i might b able to get a lift or summin (carl or rob xD)

so im up for it... make sure its a weekend..

ciao

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 06:00:18 PM »
ill see what other people need and ill try and make it a saturday :biggrin:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 07:58:40 PM »
ive decided after lots of thinking that its going to be saturday the 21st of june and the bocking will start at around 3:00pm because people are off work and dont have to worry about it the next morning and it is during the summer holidays so younger people can come :biggrin:

if you would like to change the date just reply  :thumbs:

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 08:44:02 PM »
ive decided after lots of thinking that its going to be saturday the 21st of june and the bocking will start at around 3:00pm because people are off work and dont have to worry about it the next morning and it is during the summer holidays so younger people can come :biggrin:

3pm is quite a late start, meets normally start around 11-12 in the morning

Offline Stik

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 12:19:19 AM »
Have to have a look nearer the time, you are about 3 hours away from here, but i am interested.  Weather will be good for some general outdoors stuff at that time so maybe i can get it to coincide with a trip somewhere else in that direction too

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 05:50:00 PM »
hmm yes English i understand normal meets start at early times but manchester is pretty far away from most people and it would be quite hard fro them to get there at the start so ill take you advice and ill make the meet start at a starter time of 12-1 o-clock ish

then people can have at least a little bit of a lie in on there Saturday :thumbs:

does anyone else definite know if there coming? so i can add to the list :biggrin:

wooo i cant wait first meet gonna be fun !! :banana:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 07:56:21 PM »
im posting one so people notice this topic and 2 because i waan no if people are going to deffenatly come as i dont want to look a d**k in manchester on my own  :biggrin: :thumbs:

btw the meet will be outside the GMEX centre same as carmas uk tour meet was

btw hu ever went to that how was it? coz i wanted to go but was unable :banghead:

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 08:09:05 PM »
btw the meet will be outside the GMEX centre same as carmas uk tour meet was

btw hu ever went to that how was it? coz i wanted to go but was unable :banghead:

Are you talking about our meet Aidan?

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2008, 09:57:45 PM »
yer :P

how was it

and im also having my own meet in june nice and hot sunny weather same place as yours

and iw anan no was it good in machester carma?

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2008, 10:21:00 PM »
Lol, Aidan, your so slow. Bless ya! It was cancelled mate.

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2008, 10:22:35 PM »
cancelled :o

damm shame :(

Offline Athoul

• PJF Contributor
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2008, 05:45:04 PM »

I don't know what kind of summer holiday you have but most people don't stop school until about a month after that  :-\
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2008, 06:38:44 PM »
hmmm

im in yr 11 and i leave in may so and anyone that could come wont be under 15-16ish and will also be in yr 11 or left school also my school brakes up early dont ask like a week off before the summer hols also that day is ona  saturday which means you dotn have to wake up early the next day coz its sunday :thumbs:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 06:45:17 PM by aidanh1 »

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2008, 04:43:02 PM »
hey carma since the invicta bockers didnt come to manchester why dont you bring them on 21st of june :biggrin: then the meet will have a better crowd :thumbs: :banana:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 04:57:09 PM »
i doubt i will make it that far up for a meet mate, but i do have friends in both city's so ill let you know if i will be comin nearer the time.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 07:48:28 PM »
cheers nero btw do you mates have bocks ???

if so tell them about the meet and see if they are able to come :thumbs:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 08:58:31 PM »
ha ha ha ha sorry its not as much what you said but the image of my friend in liverpool bocking, she would give you the nastiest look youve ever had if you asked her to walk to the shop, shes in birmingham at the minute so when she is at mine next ill try and film her reaction when i tell her to come out and bock.
i swear it would be golden.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 04:59:33 PM »
lol nero

u shud let her have a go and film it :banana:

shell prob fall over :nana:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2008, 11:29:12 AM »
just to remind you guys coz i need bockers for the meet if no one else can come then i cant have it then im screwed coz i really want to have a first meet they sound really fun  :biggrin: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: