Author Topic: Powerbocking Insurance...  (Read 25950 times)

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
Re: Powerbocking Insurance...
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2008, 01:35:08 PM »
No worries dude, good luck with the flips! ;D
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2008, 01:37:46 PM »
thx, hopefully i wont nearly break my neck again like last time, lol

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2008, 01:40:54 PM »
Lol. Wear a crash mat on your back. :D
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2008, 03:24:03 PM »
I should look into this really . . . . .

Dark Knight

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2008, 12:14:02 AM »
Was looking at the getting insurance and I've got a problem ?

My bad ankle I know I should fill this part out but has anyone who's seen me on stilts will tell you, they would never know anything was wrong, off my stilts I sometimes limp, very badly sometimes I walk better on than off stilts !
Telling them will more likely bump they quote up but I'm better on than off them  >:(
I can't even flip which mean I safer than a lot of Bockers but that doesn't count  >:(

So I'm going to have to pay more and get covered for things I can't do  >:(

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2009, 11:24:41 PM »
Has anyone other than Locky used this company for insurance?
Because they just refused to quote me for insurance saying that they couldnt due to the nature of this sport.... ill let you know of any further responses I get from them!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2009, 08:31:54 AM »
yeah ive used them, never made a claim to them as im a safe  bocker when im working!

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2009, 04:49:09 PM »
I am insured by them at the moment.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2009, 05:17:54 PM »
Who made a claim? :D

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2009, 05:34:37 PM »
My parents..duh :Claugh:

Offline creepsy09

• yjg
Powerbocking Insurance
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2009, 04:03:44 PM »
The childrens Insurance is a great plan but if you are like me you could really use it and you apply they tell ya "Sorry I cannt help you". They say it is to help the working people to have insurance on their kids, not in my case.

Offline Samarka

• In my livingroom!
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2010, 10:04:10 AM »
It says that the voucher has expired. It wont accept it.

Got bocks, backfleep or broken face sometime in the future.....

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2010, 10:16:16 AM »
I dont think they actually insure bockers anymore. Did you find bocking on there? But anyway. If the sport isnt on there any more the vouchercode wont work because the assosiated product is no longer tgere.

Offline Samarka

• In my livingroom!
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2010, 11:09:00 AM »
Yep they still have bocking on there.

I'll check to find if my current insurer for my many other insane pursuits will cover me, I just thought I may as well get the 10% hehe

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2010, 11:26:50 AM »
So it is. Must have just stopped it then.

Offline Samarka

• In my livingroom!
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2010, 11:30:04 AM »
Insurance companies, cant trust em as far as you can throw them, and that aint far, damn fat cats! (yes I stumbled into 1950's New York there for a moment)