Author Topic: 12th April Norwich Meet Round 2  (Read 32853 times)

Dark Knight

Re: 12th April Norwich Meet Round 2
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2008, 01:28:54 PM »
thanks trix might just hav to lol :angel:

i will hav abbi with me but she is to scared to hav a proper go lol

I can remember sitting next to you when Gixer was the other side and you didn't know if you dare go across alone  :)

yh so do i 
lol was so scared was briking it  :-[
Now you're hooked  :biggrin: :thumbs:

Dark Knight

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2008, 07:15:22 PM »
Hopefully I'll not be able to make it  :o
I'm bidding on a car on ebay and that would be when I'd be picking it up  :biggrin:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2008, 07:17:47 PM »
I'm bidding on a car on ebay and that would be when I'd be picking it up  :biggrin:

How very dare you!

Dark Knight

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2008, 07:32:10 PM »

How very dare you!
Look at it ! 8)

There's only just room there a couple of pairs of bocks in the boot ( infront engines in the back )but so what will make a great batmobile  :Dark_Knight:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 07:33:42 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2008, 08:05:57 PM »
Haven't seen a Nova in years DK make sure youv'e got a Beetle manual and lots of time to spend mending it (I lost count of the number of V-dub kits I've push-started over the years  :haha:)

Had to lift the lid on the last Nova I saw to get the bloke that owned it out (gas rams both went together  :haha:)

Nice one DK hope you get it  :biggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline Claire

« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2008, 08:16:55 PM »
ohoo,i like that car, yea.
Claire from  B Bounce

Dark Knight

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2008, 08:32:54 PM »
Haven't seen a Nova in years DK make sure youv'e got a Beetle manual and lots of time to spend mending it (I lost count of the number of V-dub kits I've push-started over the years  :haha:)

Had to lift the lid on the last Nova I saw to get the bloke that owned it out (gas rams both went together  :haha:)

This is the third one I've gone for but some  :censored: alway out bids me  >:(

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2008, 08:51:39 PM »

This is the third one I've gone for but some  :censored: alway out bids me  >:(

when you put your bid in do you end it in a random number like £10.09? That helps loads. hehehe Those extra 9 pennies usually steal it

Dark Knight

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2008, 09:21:06 PM »
I've never sold a thing on Ebay and me count is about 400  :o
It's not pennies that lose it it's £100's-£1000's  :(

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2008, 09:23:35 PM »
Make sure you are not bidding against the seller too  :o

Offline Lukman

• Norwich Parkour
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2008, 08:07:54 AM »
NOOOOOO!

I'll be off camping that weekend!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2008, 08:48:17 AM »
NOOOOOO!

I'll be off camping that weekend!

Lukman we meet up a fair bit so dont worry  :thumbs: The week after this one we are in kings lynn and usually we meet up every week on a friday afternoon and either sat or sun...sometimes both in norwich so dont worry lol. They will be on again when dan (theonlysilenthunter) Comes back here again. Lol I go to the wed things on them so just take them along! If you are dying for a meet post it up on the forum and see what can be done but lol I think this meet is fairly meet-o-licious as it is.

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2008, 10:47:50 AM »
All I shall say is, Work  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: sorry, cant make this one, but can I make a shout out to all you other EA's make sure my sister behaves herself, and make sure she can be seen at all times, by more than 2 people! (you know who you are) so a 3person chaperone minumum!!  :nana:

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2008, 06:19:07 PM »
All I shall say is, Work  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: sorry, cant make this one, but can I make a shout out to all you other EA's make sure my sister behaves herself, and make sure she can be seen at all times, by more than 2 people! (you know who you are) so a 3person chaperone minumum!!  :nana:

Ill be lookin after your sister hex dont worry  ;)

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2008, 07:56:43 PM »
Lol I go to the wed things on them so just take them along!

Take them along? Does Lukman have Pro-jumps now? :o Go Lukman! ;D
That Rodeo should be much easier with springs on your feet. :D
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2008, 08:06:03 PM »
Lol I go to the wed things on them so just take them along!

Take them along? Does Lukman have Pro-jumps now? :o Go Lukman! ;D
That Rodeo should be much easier with springs on your feet. :D

So he says! Lukman will be a great asset to the Ea's. I also think working closly with norwich parkour would be great too. I remember the norwich meet when i first met you lot. they were really helpful with my jumping technique despite the fact that most (until that day) had never been on bocks.

lukman with all his pakour should pick up bocks so fast and i really think he will be able to help us non-parkour dudes out. I think working close with parkour would just be really fun for both parties. Also would also be an amazing help for the bockers. You think anything could work here? Could bockers benifit parkour at all?

• Elite Member
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2008, 08:25:45 PM »
Hmm, depends what you mean by that. I don't think bocking will necessarily improve anyones parkour or free-running ability. No more than any other alternative form of training anyway (meaning that almost any form of physical exercise will likely produce some physiological benefit).

But it's going to be fun as heck! And any time a group of people can get together for no other reason than to look slightly silly and have fun, is alright in my books! ;D

This may be the start of a beautiful relationship! :-* lol.
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2008, 08:40:55 PM »
But I think it works wonders the other way round, people with pakour / free running or acrobactic background tend to progress a lot faster doing the extreme tricks.

However looking at newcomers these days, I believe by watching vids etc of other people and taking on board the advise of those bocking a little while longer, the learning curve is a lot shorter than it used to be and a non bocker can be flipping and doing other tricks within a couple of months in some cases!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2008, 08:43:09 PM »
Ok then so no other benift to parkour other than a hell of a lot of fun and it being a bit of a work out. thats not too bad..

yes I think it really could be a great relationship. A super fun one too! the ball is already rolling..just need to sort some kinda event now. I think a half gym, half day around the castle would be wickid.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2008, 08:46:07 PM »
But I think it works wonders the other way round, people with pakour / free running or acrobactic background tend to progress a lot faster doing the extreme tricks.

However looking at newcomers these days, I believe by watching vids etc of other people and taking on board the advise of those bocking a little while longer, the learning curve is a lot shorter than it used to be and a non bocker can be flipping and doing other tricks within a couple of months in some cases!

thats a big benifit of meets and the forum!

Dark Knight

« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2008, 09:04:32 PM »
thats a big benifit of meets and the forum!
And why Tiggers have problems  :(

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2008, 09:08:51 PM »
awwwww,. i say we have a meet near you then!

• Elite Member
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2008, 11:39:10 PM »
yes I think it really could be a great relationship. A super fun one too! the ball is already rolling..just need to sort some kinda event now. I think a half gym, half day around the castle would be wickid.

Agreed. :) If you do it in the summer holidays (only 2 months away! w00t!), I'll be there! ;D

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2008, 11:41:54 PM »
sweet lol..Just got to find a gym in norwich now hehehe. lol not an easy task

Dark Knight

« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2008, 06:32:10 AM »
These  :censored: have nicked my picture  >:(
I took some next to my car, I'm going to tell them to remove it !
http://www.yump.hu/?kepek,7