Author Topic: EA - France Trip ( Do Not Post If You Cant Go)  (Read 12534 times)

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
EA - France Trip ( Do Not Post If You Cant Go)
« on: March 19, 2008, 02:20:35 AM »
Ok just had the idea of this, there was talks of a Booze Cruise Meet awhile ago so why not have the EA's organise it the trip would consist of leaving from Dover and Gettin ferry over to France,

I picked the date of between Monday 2nd of June till Sunday the 8th to see what two days will be best for the majority of people who can make it, at most the tickets will cost £26 that includes the trip home, if i find out how many people will be willing to go with that price i can get a deffinate price for it, I will also look into B&B's and Hotel prices for the over night stay when i know how many would be able to make it,  all of this will need to be paid for by the indiviuals allthough i would make a suggestion of splitting petrol money out between the people who are going in certain cars but will sort this out when i know who can go and who going can and will be willing to drive any help with organising transport would be really welcome

The price is different for age groups the age groups are 4-16 as juniors and over 16 are adults so those who are able to come please post your age with your post and ill work out how much each person will need to pay i guess the majority will be over 18 anyway so will all be around £26

So all those who are able to and will have the money please post anyone who is deffinatly not going to make it do not post please keep the posts down to those who can actually go or have full intention of going
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 02:23:54 AM by Trixter »

Offline magzzie

• A little taste of the Bocker within
Re: EA - France Trip ( Do Not Post If You Cant Go)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 02:25:25 AM »
cool trixter nice one good idea :banana: :banana: :banana:

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 05:31:05 PM »
i would come from kent,
and then u could do a bocking meet with us IB's

Offline Paul-Self

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 07:18:38 PM »
ill be 18 by then and if u get some interest im definatly up for this one =)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 07:58:52 PM »
Any plans of where in france to go? Ive got pretty detailed plans for a day ( with an option of a 2nd) in Paris ( similar to capital bocking London but the french sites). Its over on the JJ site if you want to take a butchers includes accomodation.

Its also got links to a French forum ( cool to meet a few of them --tho to be honest there are not that many- and could advise on bock spots). Your dates are str8 after the walk for life thing in London. I dont know if either will impinge on the other?

IM interested  but also off to the Mallorca meet end of April so need to check finances/who else would go /share petrol car tole etc.

If driving down from EA   check New Haven Dieppe ferry, cuts out a load of boring ded driving in a frankly not very interesting bit of france ;D

Offline stiggy

• WWAAAAYYY
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 09:12:19 PM »
i'm well up for that...ill be 17 then...not that sure though as i might have exams on those dates  :-[

i'll check it out

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 11:38:36 PM »
@ Q i havnt really gone into to much research at the minute as didnt know who would be up for going on this meet, if i get more intrest in it ill find more out havnt really thought about where was thinking Paris myself if im honest with you if i get any more intrest drumed up for it then ill give you a shout,

This meet isnt just a strict EA meet just wanted to know how many of my group could make it first before offering it out to everyone, but all people are welcome

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 01:23:20 AM »
No  :( exams...

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 01:45:50 AM »
You do realise if Magzzie goes he will be copping off with all the French boys..... ;D

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 05:17:26 PM »
You do realise if Magzzie goes he will be copping off with all the French boys..... ;D

Et you just made me laugh ive had a really s**tty last few days long shifts at work anoying customers, and then you just made me smile, truth is allways funny tho hehe

Offline theonlysilenthunter

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2008, 09:39:30 PM »
My last exam is on the 4th, so if it was after then i would be very interested!!

Dark Knight

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 12:04:16 AM »
I'm a bitover 18 but workmate say I act more like I'm ten  :biggrin:
Have a Golf Estate and I'm more than likely be a Tigger so have space  :thumbs:
Don't speak much French but love french fries and can  :-* in French ;D
Sound like a fun meet ;D
By the way I NEVER drink and drive if that's helpful :Dark_Knight:

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 03:38:02 AM »
meet would be an overnight meet im hoping carl can make it and drive aswell i think, with me Dk and carl driving we would have enough room for people and bringin back what ever people buy drink, fags etc etc

@ Dk the meet is not about gettin hammerd its sort of a booze cruise aspect for the older group members but more about getting away for a few days bocking in another country aswell, its not going to be officially run and organised you can do your own thing there as well im thinkin of possibly making it longer then one night maybe make it a weekend

Dark Knight

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2008, 09:07:03 AM »
I was just pionting out that should anyone be heading via a pub I'd not be drinking ( Cokes the REAL thing ) :angel:
Oh one thing I'd have to add ! No fags in my car !? If you bring your own OK, but I don't like poeple buying fags when shopping with me in my car !? Odd I know but it's me ... Odd  ;D

One thing I'd like to know ?
Do the bock on the other side of the street  :biggrin:

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2008, 01:40:26 PM »
let us know when you firm up a date  and Ill see if any1 on the southcoast is interested

Mallorca may have put us off being together for extended periods :o)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 01:51:41 PM »
I well want to go but it will well depend on the total cost I will be looking at.

Offline KentLee

• FREEDOM BOCKER!!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 05:57:34 PM »
 :banana: i want to go to but again depends on money how much for b&b i f people dont mind sharing rooms or beds that would be cheaper and easier for some..... im well wanting to go so keep this uptodate ill check my work schedual to c if im off that week...
 :banana:
Freedom bocking. no ties to any clubs but friends with them all. this is the way forward.....

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 06:40:18 PM »
I wud camp if it was practical lol. that wud be cheaper. Where abouts is the plan to go in france?

Offline KentLee

• FREEDOM BOCKER!!!!
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2008, 06:48:46 PM »
AHH now there is an idea..... camping...... not been in ages....
Freedom bocking. no ties to any clubs but friends with them all. this is the way forward.....

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2008, 06:52:32 PM »
If i may   ill chuck in a few ideas for where to go.

camping   there are those 'already erected' style camp sites --cost s between camping and b&b.

Paris ( you are in the right corner) in style of last years CB

Head for Loire Valley? Fair few v picturesk medium sized towns un loads of chateaux

Finish on Normandy beaches . Must be a few pill boxes/ tank traps etc which would be ded bockable ---google earth calling?

Offline KentLee

• FREEDOM BOCKER!!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2008, 06:57:00 PM »
Sweet Bbmthbloke  some good suggestins......

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2008, 09:30:43 PM »
If we went down to the loire, we might aswell go the full distance to the Dordogne lol.....then i can stop off at my house for supplies :P Camping is a good idea though!!!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2008, 09:45:51 PM »
If we went down to the loire, we might aswell go the full distance to the Dordogne lol.....then i can stop off at my house for supplies :P Camping is a good idea though!!!

go to the dordogne. I married a tree there :D not officially i hope lol

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2008, 09:50:03 PM »
Tis too far really for a couple of days!! would be better sticking to the north!!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2008, 09:52:56 PM »
The cold north.... :damnit:

le touque. I duno how you spell it...we flew there in cessna 172 before. maybe I could scaba lift across...hmm. Bocks could fit on the way there but boot full of wine and cakes way home hmm.