Author Topic: TO ALL THE BOCKERZ!!!!  (Read 4341 times)

Offline KentLee

• FREEDOM BOCKER!!!!
TO ALL THE BOCKERZ!!!!
« on: March 24, 2008, 07:15:15 PM »
 :banana: IN THE SEARCH FOR THE BEST BOCKING SPOT IN THE UK :banana:
To all the BOCKERZ, as a meet but as a one off trip every month how does it sound that a small gathering travel to diffrent places........ so here it is how does a bounce around norwich sound on sunday 6th april and next month may 4th how does london sound and so on and so forth.... all bockerz welcome and any one willing to travel to these places. that would be great too.....
 :banana: :banana:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 07:40:58 PM by KentLee »
Freedom bocking. no ties to any clubs but friends with them all. this is the way forward.....

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: TO ALL THE BOCKERZ!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 07:19:47 PM »
sounds like a logistical nightmare, but i would come to any i can get too

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline KentLee

• FREEDOM BOCKER!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 07:25:41 PM »
Indeed it could be fun sorting out traveling but as long as people dont mind paying petrol and dont mind car pooling im sure it would work.... :banana: :banana:
Freedom bocking. no ties to any clubs but friends with them all. this is the way forward.....

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 07:50:24 PM »
Lee, Nero  it is happening.

5 of us travelled from Dorset and Wiltshire to Plymouth at the far edge of Devon yesterday.

There will be 'walk for life' in london June 1st ( be there ---or ill cry or somat hehe)

A few weeks ago peeps from wales travelled to Hampshire 3 weeks b4 ...u get idea?

For the JJ birthday meet we had peeps from  home counties, wales and devon turn up.

Ill let cat out of bag ( tho I only have had the vague hint that  'im looking at an essex meet')  PM soul rancher   he is trying to organise a JJ goes east thing ( he does the out of south coast stuff basically)

I work on the principle   ill drive 3 hoursmax 1 one ( bit less please if its dark on way home ).

Also  dont 4get  still plenty of time 2 sign up  4 the out of area meet in mallorca at the end of april ( 1 more signed up 2day)

And trixster is working on france in June

Plus capital bocking --any one like the idea of a beach meet for a few days just b4 on the gower ( 40ish miles furthur downthe road)?

Offline KentLee

• FREEDOM BOCKER!!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 08:24:17 PM »
Lee, Nero  it is happening.

5 of us travelled from Dorset and Wiltshire to Plymouth at the far edge of Devon yesterday.

There will be 'walk for life' in london June 1st ( be there ---or ill cry or somat hehe)

A few weeks ago peeps from wales travelled to Hampshire 3 weeks b4 ...u get idea?

For the JJ birthday meet we had peeps from  home counties, wales and devon turn up.

Ill let cat out of bag ( tho I only have had the vague hint that  'im looking at an essex meet')  PM soul rancher   he is trying to organise a JJ goes east thing ( he does the out of south coast stuff basically)

I work on the principle   ill drive 3 hoursmax 1 one ( bit less please if its dark on way home ).

Also  dont 4get  still plenty of time 2 sign up  4 the out of area meet in mallorca at the end of april ( 1 more signed up 2day)

And trixster is working on france in June

Plus capital bocking --any one like the idea of a beach meet for a few days just b4 on the gower ( 40ish miles furthur downthe road)?

so will you be joining in on any of these meets BBMTHBLOKE

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 08:32:56 PM »
well im bookered 4 mallorca.
def def DEFFO walk 4 life

If its a sunday  good chance Ill head east --if its not too far from the m25 ( i work 5 out of 6 saturdays   d'oh)

Un id like to do france

Offline KentLee

• FREEDOM BOCKER!!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 08:34:33 PM »
mmm france sounds good to me and there is one every month well hopefully so there is plenty of chances who knows ill sort one out to go near you dude...

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 12:36:20 AM »
I am doing walk for life, and btw there is a meet in norwich on the 12th april, so go for that date!  :thumbs:

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 06:44:54 AM »
:banana: IN THE SEARCH FOR THE BEST BOCKING SPOT IN THE UK :banana:
To all the BOCKERZ, as a meet but as a one off trip every month how does it sound that a small gathering travel to diffrent places........ so here it is how does a bounce around norwich sound on sunday 6th april and next month may 4th how does london sound and so on and so forth.... all bockerz welcome and any one willing to travel to these places. that would be great too.....
 :banana: :banana:

This is what happened when meets first happened.... I travelled to London,Pompey, Bradford, Cardiff, Doncaster etc.... The biggest logistical nightmare Nero, was when Locky drove around the country in a minibus to collect everyone for a meet at Doncaster and bradford. Small groups sorting themselves out and travelling to a given destination is a walk in the park.

Offline KentLee

• FREEDOM BOCKER!!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 08:52:28 AM »
 :banana: :banana: this is why if some small groups get together and sort out there own transport we can get a few groups together almost bridging the gap sorta thing with the bockerZ of the country...... just thiught id would be nice to oncea month get every one together............ :banana: :banana:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 10:38:52 AM »
I agree. It would be nice to meet everybody regually. If this goes ahead I know that I would try to make it to as many as possible. All it would depend on is how easy is it to get a train to the destination and the cost too.

Most places are not too bad. I can go west or south (i'm in the east but I can go 11 miles that way, Any furthur I would be in the yukky yarmouth sea  :biggrin: ) North is a pain because I have to go around the wash.

Either way and even if it was north I would explore options. This could be some extreme fun.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 04:48:23 PM »
RE Going South and west.  Do them sooner  rather than later ID suggest.  You do not want to be driving to the southcoast  once the good weather arrives. Whereas  driving east north out of bournemouth and wizzing past the traffic jams --well thats just a giggle