Author Topic: Cool Bocking Video  (Read 3278 times)

Offline GRS

Cool Bocking Video
« on: March 30, 2008, 04:02:02 PM »
Just found this vid on youtube, it's from a french youtuber. Think its wicked the way the movie is edited.
Some of the tricks are fantastico but I love the reaction he gets from people passing by.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: Cool Bocking Video
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 04:08:55 PM »
The tricks are awesome. The Vid is awesome but it's professional :( the reactions are not real but they are pretty cool.

I like the trick where he does that thing on the wall. and jumps the fence

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 04:58:51 PM »
Yeah I've never seen that trick in a bocking movie before too, looks awesome!

Dark Knight

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 05:19:52 PM »
His good but I noticed something which mean he may have problems in the future !?
When he's walking he's placing the hoofs one infront of the other, he's twisting his knees ( bad ), that why when he starts running he sways !
I like when he's jumping the wall next to the lad and lands with him  :biggrin: I'd gone  :nana: and legged it  :banana:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 09:09:26 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 08:37:59 PM »
Parkour and free-running for the win! ;D lol.
The trick is called a wall-spin. I liked it too.

It definitely wins the "best edited vid" competition! :)

Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 10:46:41 AM »
great video, the wall spin was amazing.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline GRS

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 03:21:07 PM »
You're probably right the reaction may be a little false but when I'm out bocking thats the reaction I get so never know...
And that wall trick is awesome, would love to see more of this guy.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 03:27:55 PM »
You're probably right the reaction may be a little false but when I'm out bocking thats the reaction I get so never know...
And that wall trick is awesome, would love to see more of this guy.

If you look at the video with a technical eye you can begin to imagin the amount of equipment needed to get the shots that have been used. I really dont think that people would just look at the bocker and not the vast amount of camera kit. secondly the shots are sooo good and the pans timed so well... its not real lol. professional music video. And a very good one.

Eiher way it is a totally amazing, superbly edited and directed video and the bocker well he rocks! i would love to see more too. He is cool!

lol sorry if i seem grumpy lol I am a media student..we are trained up to examin films like this...sorry..

Offline GRS

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 03:39:01 PM »
Grumpy??? I'd say picky lol but it's acceptable as long as you make sense which you do perfectly  :biggrin:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 03:45:29 PM »
Yea lol I'm picky with film lol...thank you  :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)