Author Topic: JELLY ON TELLY  (Read 11278 times)

Offline stevie

Re: JELLY ON TELLY
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2008, 04:02:43 PM »
i agrea with dark night,

Offline stevie

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2008, 04:33:29 PM »
I don't want to be draged into an argument, but i might be able to cast some light here, i had a call from the BBC tv, asking me if i new any female Bockers in the London area, i mentioned Becky, and i also told them to look on the forums, they did say that they wanted someone from the south,as it would be a job in London,and there was no travel expence, but they didn't go into any detail, they didn't even ask about trickers, that was the last i heard about it until a few weeks later, when they phoned claire, they then asked about people who could do stunts.

i was there but i stayed in the backgrond, i think i put my stilts on for about 20 mins, but i was in a little pain and took them of and stayed out of the way.

this will be a good promo for powerbocking on TV, and the Bockers who are in this production, where having a great time as i am sure you will all see,

but the day did realy belong to a young lady called Helen, who now as a result of the production is Bocker, and thats what it is all about.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2008, 04:43:46 PM »
I don't want to be draged into an argument, but i might be able to cast some light here, i had a call from the BBC tv, asking me if i new any female Bockers in the London area, i mentioned Becky, and i also told them to look on the forums, they did say that they wanted someone from the south,as it would be a job in London,and there was no travel expence, but they didn't go into any detail, they didn't even ask about trickers, that was the last i heard about it until a few weeks later, when they phoned claire, they then asked about people who could do stunts.

i was there but i stayed in the backgrond, i think i put my stilts on for about 20 mins, but i was in a little pain and took them of and stayed out of the way.

this will be a good promo for powerbocking on TV, and the Bockers who are in this production, where having a great time as i am sure you will all see,

but the day did realy belong to a young lady called Helen, who now as a result of the production is Bocker, and thats what it is all about.

Thanks for clearing things up Stevie, last thing we want is to blow things out of proportion, you're totally right the main thing is getting bocking on tv and that we have a new bocker in the community.  :thumbs:

Dark Knight

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2008, 04:48:32 PM »
And she a girl  :biggrin:
She also show everyone that Bocking great fun ! Had she even seen them before let alone want to try them !?
1 down 6 billion to go  :biggrin:

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2008, 12:06:05 PM »
Jelly, I didn't get in there, it wasn't a last min thing, i was asked by the bbc weeks before the fiming, they told me that they were looking at a few posibilities, they did say that Becky had a broken leg and that they had asked if there  was another girl who could do good bocking, unfortunately my name was forgoten about, but the bbc saw a vid of me, and then contacted me, i was going to say nothing about some coments i have read lately, as Helen, the girl in the show, is more important, and  promoting the sport is important, but now you have backed me into a corner, why some of you are ganging up on me i don 't know,

i have nothing to prove, and this is why i stayed of the forum in the first place, i am not the type to be put down,i may be blond but im not stupid, i thought we were all friends, and have only today invited you all to a gym meet for some fun,

its not my fault if they asked me, they told me they had only looked at options of who they would use, like an audition if you like, i had been bocking for a while longer than Jelly with more experience at teaching, so they just thought i would do,and again they said they hadn't given the job to anyone els, just had options,

this is suposed to be a way of helping a girl with confidence, and a promotion for the sport, Helen had a great time,she a wonderfull girl, and i felt proud that i had done my bit and hoped i had helped her,, and i loved it to, now you make me feel like i took it away from you, that is not the case, to be honest, you had only just started bocking, and you were doing realy well, its just that they wanted someone with more experience, and like Becky said you will get your chance on tv, so don't be sad, but please don't say i took it away, thats not true, and i will defend that coment.

there are a lot of people looking forward to seeing the show, but now this has put a blemish on it for me,

so far everything i have tryed to do i have met resentment, why i dont know, ?

Care to introduce yourself a little more then?? I have seen posts from yourself from ages back!! where have you been hiding? what have you been up to?? hehe! (awsome flip video btw!)  :thumbs:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2008, 12:13:05 PM »
Just some info...

I know some of you don't have BBC3 but I just found the following link where you can watch it live when it is aired
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/livearena/

and its actually on a few times during the week too but early mornings

Freaky Eaters, Series 2, Addicted to Pasta
02 Apr 2008     21:00-22:00     BBC Three
03 Apr 2008     00:55-01:50     BBC Three
07 Apr 2008     02:40-03:35     BBC Three
08 Apr 2008     03:00-04:00     BBC Three

Offline Jelly

• jagermeister is the bocking medicine
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2008, 02:19:10 PM »
Thanks Naz, we will have lots of chances to youtube it now. jelly x

Offline xgouldleomx

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2008, 07:25:54 PM »
omg all this over a thing on tv just leave it jelly and naz leave her alone i dont now any one  on here but al tell you this wot gose around comes around leave it now just shut up all of ya al shut up 2 if u just leave it. I  would like 2 say good luck but your al just being b***hiz stop  :banghead:.

Offline Athoul

• PJF Contributor
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2008, 07:27:42 PM »
omg all this over a thing on tv just leave it jelly and naz leave her alone i dont now any one  on here but al tell you this wot gose around comes around leave it now just shut up all of ya al shut up 2 if u just leave it. I  would like 2 say good luck but your al just being b***hiz stop  :banghead:.

WTF?

They had left it! Your the one bringing it back up
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2008, 07:43:59 PM »

Do you know what Leom, if you have the same attitude on this forum, like the way you have being carrying on, on PP, trust me you will be the first person I have ever banned.

@ Athoul Thanks.

Offline Athoul

• PJF Contributor
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2008, 08:11:26 PM »
Oh its that  :censored:, well that explains it then
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2008, 08:39:38 PM »
 :'( We all love the same thing. that is why we are here. This is a really nice forum and the people are super helpful. I don't like it when things like this happen.

It's not nice when people have misunderstandings on here. i believe they are the cause of most friction on here. Simple missunderstanding. What Was posted on here was out of the blue and no way fair on anybody. it was your first post too and was also really harsh on Naz and jelly. Naz is so nice on here and is so helpful. You dont know people on here. i dont really know jelly but ... Please...think, read before you make comments like that again.

your entrance to the forum was almost like you wanted trouble. I don't like it.

And naz you can delete this. it's not really my place to say anything but tbf I think this was really out of order.

Offline GRS

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2008, 09:10:13 PM »
your entrance to the forum was almost like you wanted trouble. I don't like it.

I 2nd that.

Offline stevie

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2008, 09:25:25 PM »
it might be an idea Naz to start a new thread, i don't know!!, the girls are all friends, nobody should read that coment any other way, Claire will be on later she's teaching at the moment, that was just a little fuss over a mix up and nothing more,

lets just get ready to watch the girls, and boys, on TV at 9pm tomoz, and chear them on, plus we get the chance to see our new bocker, Helen.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2008, 09:47:45 PM »
I totally agree with you Stevie, I will be making a new thread and lock this one, this programme will be extremely positive for PowerBocking so it deserves its own thread which doesn't have all this misunderstanding and arguments in it.

@ xgouldleomx / leom If you have a problem with the way I handled the situation feel free to pm me but I felt I was fair to all parties concerned and wasn't taking any sides. However if I feel you are going out of your way to be disruptive on the forum it won't be tolerated.

@ Claire / Jelly if you feel this wasn't moderated correctly feel free to drop me a pm.