Author Topic: my website  (Read 12827 times)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: my website
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 07:30:58 PM »
it directs to the projump site and I have something in mind for it but theres  ibock.me.uk available First year £ 2.24, second year £ 2.99 from 1and1.co.uk if it helps :) But it depends really on what website he goes on to develop. If its a bocking map then something like bockmap.co.uk is available (First year £ 2.24, second year £ 2.99(Min. 2 years) @ 1and1.co.uk)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2008, 07:36:44 PM »
Bockmap is good  :thumbs: I went on ibock and I didnt get rediercted..I wonder what you have planned for it  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2008, 07:57:24 PM »
I went on ibock and I didnt get rediercted..I wonder what you have planned for it  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
You sure you got the right one its http://www.iBock.co.uk we don't have the .com one that was taken.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 08:06:03 PM »
I went on ibock and I didnt get rediercted..I wonder what you have planned for it  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
You sure you got the right one its http://www.iBock.co.uk we don't have the .com one that was taken.

Guilty. You got me! I just checked what I tried.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 08:08:51 PM by Spud »

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 10:17:53 PM »
woop ive gone for a new name but im not announcing it until ive got my domain name then no-one can steal it :) also i need a logo that has yellow greena nd blakc in it has to be them colours as they stand out from my website XD

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2008, 05:03:53 PM »
everyone ideas have been taken into account and i love the map idea and i am now working with a friend to create a flash map which i can put location onto and it will be interactive also will have a section you can log into the map to put in new palces but all members will have to be accepted by me so no one can put in stupid places XD

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 06:14:16 PM »
Sounds fantastic  :thumbs:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 08:24:27 PM »
Nice one Aidan

When your a rich Web site magnet Aidan from all the people clamouring to advertise remember the Old Bocker and give me a job going round checking out new bocking sites for you :haha:

I'll start looking localy and see if I can find any good spots to put on the maps

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2008, 04:20:52 PM »
dw jason ill rememeber the people that helped me out :thumbs:

and cheers will be very helpful if when you go ona  trip get a map of the area u want to and circle the spots that are good and say wots good about them in bullet points will help me out alot :P

oh and if anyone reads this and has any good bocking pictures and wants to be posted up on the website post them here plzz :) :biggrin: more the mereyer also if you want to put ur name on it and mabe a description you can do :)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2008, 05:06:40 PM »
ill do some map images and info for birmingham for ya mate, we got some great spots

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2008, 05:10:06 PM »
cheers nero will be very helpful :biggrin:

Also the site should be up and running soon it wont be completely donew because i need the map and some cool bocking pictures also me and my mate are making the bock rap were using the noises from our stilts to make a song :biggrin:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2008, 05:15:31 PM »
I have an awefully squeaky farty pair for you to sample  :haha:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2008, 05:20:18 PM »
hmm spud

do you think you could video record you squeaking your bocks for me  :biggrin:

then you can be in me and my mates bock sounds rap video xD

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2008, 05:24:32 PM »
hmm spud

do you think you could video record you squeaking your bocks for me  :biggrin:

then you can be in me and my mates bock sounds rap video xD

I can try..I can grab audio from video so yes..problem is my video camera makes horrible zzz noise...maybe I could do it on a stills cam vid vid function..either way will do aiden..oh dear out come the old bocks lol.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2008, 05:30:59 PM »
lol it dosent have to be long just bounce on them mabe and make them squeak me and my mate are going to make the other noises like the clips making a Ziiiip noise and stuff i will post it on here asoon as its done :thumbs:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 07:35:15 PM »
hey guys MY WEBSITE IS UP!!

take a look still in construction:
www.probock.co.uk

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2008, 08:30:04 PM »
i like th intro page

what piccis u gona to put up ??

lozzi

xx

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2008, 08:34:52 PM »
I'm a plonker..the swirly stars rock. All to easily amused sorry.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2008, 08:43:58 PM »
lol glad u like them spud :thumbs:

and lozzi i need some good bocking pics to put up so if you have any and you want to be famous just post em and ill ad them to the site :banana:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2008, 08:45:46 PM »
coool aidan, theres a typo towards the end of the spring mod wrie up and a photo that dont seem to show up. just to let you know, oh and im using opera as a browser.
great write up on the home page though and the best of luck with the rap and everything else.
as i said i will sort out some photos and map images of great bocking areas as soon as we hit them next.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »
what bout picz of ppls first time on bocks coz that could intrest ppl into how quick an easy it is to get walking

lozzi

xx

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2008, 08:49:30 PM »
oo good eyes nero ill fix tht XD :laugh:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2008, 09:16:31 PM »
I like it Aidan your gonna be famous

The layout is easy to use and looks good just one thing

You might want to put a pic of some spectacular bocking on the home page to drag newbies in as lots of text tends to put newcomers off before they start

And a thought for the map section people could post a pic of themselves jumping the good bit and you could link it to the area on the map
nothing like a good pic to get the want to visit going

Jason

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2008, 09:20:08 PM »
hmmm

in the map i could try and intergrate the pics so when you hover over a area it gies a description and sumone bocking off the good bits??

would be harder but it is doable and your right about the first bit but its still in making will have lots of good piccys and videos

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2008, 01:42:02 AM »
once again i may be able to contribute.
i have video of two people on bocks for the first time so once its edited and up your welcome to link to it.