Author Topic: PRO -JUMP STILTS  (Read 31196 times)

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Re: PRO -JUMP STILTS
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 09:33:14 PM »
aaaah excited getting my pro jump powerisers :PJR: :PJL: hopefully by friday. getting them from trusted bike shop owner. i heard a tip from someone that you should rap your springs in gaffer tape :tape: as to stop it from chipping and wearing away when leaning on walls ect. and beginner tips? aaaaah excited. ;D

The best tip is to read through the forum, virtually any info you require has been talked about already.

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 09:36:41 PM »
aaaah excited getting my pro jump powerisers :PJR: :PJL: hopefully by friday. getting them from trusted bike shop owner. i heard a tip from someone that you should rap your springs in gaffer tape :tape: as to stop it from chipping and wearing away when leaning on walls ect. and beginner tips? aaaaah excited. ;D

The best tip is to read through the forum, virtually any info you require has been talked about already.

Quite a few times, lol

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2008, 10:14:18 AM »
ha ha ha ha i know its an old thread, but rick bicker waiting on his pj's lol, now thats back in the day

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2008, 05:48:45 PM »
I remember some people fustration, as they couldn't wait to get their lovely Pro Jumps!!

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline olliewesty

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2008, 01:19:03 PM »
yess got my powerisers yesterday. learned to walk, job, jump in the spot and hop. does anyone know if there is any groups or clubs in the essex area for powerising, if anyone knows if there are please could you tell me.

i fell over twice and ive hurt my wrist a bit and grased the top half of my palm. so far im ok!!!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2008, 01:52:51 PM »
Essex so far have the most bockers in any region that we know off, there's regular meets, gym session etc so you are in Bockers Paradise! Check out the www.EssexPowerBockers.co.uk for more info and also PM the member Becky as she will put you on the email list for regular updates.
 :banana: