Author Topic: bocking groups  (Read 5947 times)

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
bocking groups
« on: April 17, 2008, 02:24:01 PM »
hey woz wondering someone could tell me what a bocking group does. all i know is that u all meet up and do something but what lol. if i was to join a group wud i av to travel all the time coz im only 15 without a job n no money lol

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: bocking groups
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 02:37:37 PM »
A bocking group bocks!

Well, firstly all the clubs are set up for fun, as more people in the same areas get together, some have just decided to collectively give themselves a name.

They are mostly free and usually if there's a gym meet that you attend you will be asked to pay towards the fee for the session which is usually just a few quid.

Many members are part of a few groups and just try to get themselves to as many meets as they can, but usually they try to commit themselves to one group which is more local to them, But its entirely up to you.

Also as Bbmthbloke often says just turn up to any meet you fancy, no one will turn you away :)

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 02:53:19 PM »
wow sounds like fun. ive always wanted to walk through tescos or saink in my pjs lmao. any way so i could join a group and dont have to go to every meeting only the ones i want to go to. if thats right i want to join one lol which one is closest to me in live on the isle of sheppey.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 03:09:34 PM »
So for you the choice of clubs  is Invita BockerZ --of kent
Or the Essex power Bockers

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 03:14:16 PM »
Yep as above, Just pm Becky to put you on the mailing list for Essex and that way you know whats happening and can decide which ones you want to go to and which you don't, it's worth PM'in Becky as they have a lot of stuff going on thats not always on the forums and they usually have weekly gym meets too I think.

The Invicta Bockers, have their own section on the forum which is regularly updated so just introduce yourself there and just reply to the meets you want to join in with and take it from there.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 03:29:28 PM »
I would say get to a meet. They are the most fun ever and the easist place to learn. People are so helpful with helping you learn new stuff and it's also really good just to watch and be amazed by others. It's a really good place to push yourself a bit. I always feel more motivated around other people. I dont know why.

Anyhoo....I really really really hope you get to a meet soon. you will love it. Just go to one meet and you wont be able to stop yourself going to the next  :thumbs: MOST FUN EVER  :banana: :banana:

:spudT:

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 03:35:54 PM »
keep a eye on the invicta bockers sub section, and see when the next meet is

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 03:40:10 PM »
I would say get to a meet. They are the most fun ever and the easist place to learn. People are so helpful with helping you learn new stuff and it's also really good just to watch and be amazed by others. It's a really good place to push yourself a bit. I always feel more motivated around other people. I dont know why.

Anyhoo....I really really really hope you get to a meet soon. you will love it. Just go to one meet and you wont be able to stop yourself going to the next  :thumbs: MOST FUN EVER  :banana: :banana:

:spudT:

Dont beat about the bush Spud --say what you really think ;D

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 04:22:23 PM »
There are no restrictions on how good you have to be.  Just bring yourself, your bocks and pads.  Turn up and meet other fellow crazy Bockers.

Important!!!  If you don't have fun on a meet, you will be shot.  :kidding:
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 04:31:30 PM »
lol no tundraH iut ent joke :thumbs: if ya dont have fun DK WILL eat you :Dark_Knight: :banana: :nana:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 04:49:31 PM »
Not having fun on a meet! I am sorry but I dont think thats possible. Even on my grumpiest moaniest day ever i enjoyed myself  :banana: :banana:

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 05:30:26 PM »
lol sounds well fun. by the way i live in a road called invicta so its da place 4 me he he. will pm someone later on when my friend grabs some pjs as hes saving 4 some now. dnt really wonna go on my own he he.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2008, 05:40:54 PM »
Lol I went to my first alone..Spot some bocks and say hi! Then you have to remember names and forum names...hehehe..fortunatly for other people my forum and real name are the same  :o

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2008, 05:44:18 PM »
Yeah just go along, it won't matter if you are on your own, they will soon make you feel welcome and you will enjoy yourself :)
We're all very friendly (most of the time :D)