Author Topic: Belly Thigh Slap Injury  (Read 6010 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Belly Thigh Slap Injury
« on: April 27, 2008, 08:53:41 PM »
Right Folks

This one deserves a mention in despatches as the silliest injury I have managed

I sit here typing this unable to sniff or turn to the left without yelping in pain (not quite that bad but close and I'm a wimp)

The Hanworth banned had a meet today (yes after the Gym meetand we were trying to jump some small crash mats on the floor I caught my foot on the top one and went down

The elbow and shoulder hitting the floor didn't hurt but I managed to sort of knee myself in the chest

Now my Belly protrudes quite a long way out and my thigh hit it so hard it seems to have either seperated or cracked my lowest rib (you know the one girls don't have)

This it making breathing a tad uncomfortable (I tried stopping but the wife says blue dosen't suit me)

So the question? is breaking a rib with my own Belly worth any type of award   

Maybe we could start a    "Managed to kick your own A** award"    to be given once a month or when needed ) what do you think Naz  :biggrin:

Just don't make me laugh for a few days  :haha:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline Tok

Re: Belly Thigh Slap Injury
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 09:00:42 PM »
Jason that is CLASSIC! Sounds bloody painful, I've cracked and broken ribs in the past and it SUCKS! But kickin your own a**, that deserves something! Much respect from me anyway ;)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 09:12:59 PM »
Thanks Tok
Praise from a fellow loony is always welcome  :biggrin:

Offline Tok

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 09:15:18 PM »
Does that mean you cant bounce at out gym meet!? And are you able to make the Norwich meet too?! How we gonna get you pullin some sweet grabs if ya can't bounce!?

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 09:18:21 PM »
Now THAT! After spending most of the night feeling down, was the one thing to actually make me laugh out loud!

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Dark Knight

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 09:52:15 PM »
I once was showing some workmates how I high I could kick.
I kick so high I nearly kick myself in the nose but did end up on my back  :-[

« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 09:57:18 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 11:12:11 PM »
I take it if we start this award, we will be giving you a lot of praise of a weekly basis, I mean no one else will even get a look in  :nana:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 09:38:25 AM »
ha ha ha ha hah a jason, "kow loi'ed ones self"
muay thai long knee to your own chest, thats class, almost as nice as the face breaks that have been appearing

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 11:31:09 AM »
OK this might be long

Tok - Yes I will make the meet I'm sore but will mend by then  :thumbs:

Carma - glad to cheer you up if I make someone laugh the pain is worth it

DK - Yep did that one once Embarrasing ain't it  :biggrin:

Naz - How could you say that it sound like I'm always doing silly things  :haha:

Nero - Good thing I gave up martial arts when I was young If I knew how to kick I might have really hurt myself  :haha:

Oh and thanks for all the sympathy  :nana:

Offline Jelly

• jagermeister is the bocking medicine
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 04:50:39 PM »
Ouch, yeouch! Did you wind yourself?? I hate when i knock the wind out, its bloody aweful guv. You wont be doing that again in a hurry, will you!? jelly x

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 05:30:25 PM »
Strangely the wind stayed in me  :biggrin: although a lot of people might say I'm a bit of a windbag  :biggrin:

It was more a case of my belly (that large thing on the front that you don't have Jelly) getting caught between my rising thigh(+ power of spring from landing) and my falling ribs with 17 stone behind it all

As all the Girls down the stable have said today "Self Inflicted so no sympathy"

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 08:45:27 PM »
Any chance of getting me introduced to these stable girls?? hmm, skin tight jhodpurs!!! let me at them!!!!  :thumbs:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 12:10:00 PM »
For your own safety Hex I will pretend you don't really want to meet them they would eat you alive mate  :haha:

A group from the stable got invited to the big local rugby club do (won't mention the name but quite famous) they came home saying what a quiet evening, not enought to drink and why did all those rugby players keep passing out just when things were starting to liven up  :biggrin:

Stick to War Hex it's safer  :haha:

Offline theonlysilenthunter

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 12:53:54 PM »
Hex you tart   :nana: One girl not enough for you  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:spudT:

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2008, 01:30:22 PM »
For your own safety Hex I will pretend you don't really want to meet them they would eat you alive mate  :haha:

A group from the stable got invited to the big local rugby club do (won't mention the name but quite famous) they came home saying what a quiet evening, not enought to drink and why did all those rugby players keep passing out just when things were starting to liven up  :biggrin:

Stick to War Hex it's safer  :haha:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me at them!! Trust me, I could keep up with them!! PLEASE!!!!!! I am so going to have to come down and visit!!!!