Author Topic: ProBock money raising  (Read 7307 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
ProBock money raising
« on: May 01, 2008, 12:01:44 AM »
hey guys as u all know im REALLY happy with my website and everything

but i need a bit of money to pay for the domain and extras that come on site like security and stuff but unlike me asking you all to send me a check for million pounds could you all click my referal link to my domain hosting place then they will pay me or give me a voucher for extras for my website :biggrin: :thumbs:

please click it!!

and no i ent just advertising for them all u gotta do is click the button then click the red X i dont mind aslong as u click it for me but only click it once coz theyll shout at me probabaly:

Streamline.Net - 100,000 sites hosted, join the revolution! - The home of good value web hosting" border="0

Naz if this type of post isnt aloud i dont mind if you delete it but if its aloud keep it i need moneys :nana:  :thumbs:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 12:08:41 AM by aidanh1 »

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
Re: ProBock money raising
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 07:30:53 AM »
I am with streamline. I love them!

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 09:57:02 AM »
clicked him up for ya Aidan.
once you start getting hits though look into google ads, that may help your fee's

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 07:06:55 PM »
oh yes i no i will do but im gonna make shore my website has all the stuff it needs properly then ill put google adsense on it and that will help with my money making :biggrin:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)