Author Topic: Guess what Ive just seen . . . . !!!!  (Read 33634 times)

Dark Knight

Re: Guess what Ive just seen . . . . !!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2008, 11:44:26 PM »
I'll post an old body building shot of me if you want  >:(
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 11:51:53 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2008, 12:15:49 AM »
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
LOL
...... I really easy going but we all have limits
I really don't know what I've done to you but ...
Twas a joke DK, wear what you like :P

Dark Knight

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2008, 12:55:50 AM »
 :hijacked:
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
LOL
...... I really easy going but we all have limits
I really don't know what I've done to you but ...
Twas a joke DK, wear what you like :P
I had a very quick chat to you at CB but I think things are a bit  :-\ between us ? Once I know someone I may joke about ( I get as good as I give LOL ) but some times joke can feel like a dig.
_________ Drawing a line ( the past ) ________________

Hiya Sprog I'm Dark Knight but everyones lazy so they just say DK  :)

Everyones happy, back to the topic

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2008, 07:06:41 AM »
no dk please dont go bk to the main topic i like the fact this has been hijacked  im glad of it

xx
lozzi
xx

Dark Knight

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2008, 08:35:20 AM »
no dk please dont go bk to the main topic i like the fact this has been hijacked  im glad of it

xx
lozzi
xx
Lozzi if they don't like your other picture I've got one that's perfect for you  :o

Problem sortted  :Dark_Knight:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 08:36:55 AM by Dark Knight »

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2008, 09:47:14 AM »
Lozzi - like your current picture, DK lycra ok but do not think spalding would have been ready for a mankini  :laugh:
Grow old disgracefully

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2008, 12:55:20 PM »
I like your current one too. Very pretty. :) ...but it is slightly emo. And you seem to hate emo... not sure why? :P
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2008, 01:32:31 PM »
didn't sound like she hated Emo to me...

-Carma

• Elite Member
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2008, 01:54:59 PM »
Really? I thought I remembered her saying something about emo's in another thread...

Yeah... "get to laugh at some of the emo's again" (from the Norwich meet up thread)

Maybe hate was too strong a word. :) Sorry Lozzi. :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 02:06:13 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2008, 02:20:47 PM »
loz doesnt hate emos, she hates chavs

• Elite Member
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2008, 03:17:20 PM »
Who doesn't?! ;D Chavs suck! :P They ruin the moat in Norwich. It's such a shame cos it's an awesome place to play. :) ...although some of the emo's mess it up too ...darn it, I was sticking up for them before. Now it sounds like I have a split personality.

I'm only crazy in a good way. Promise. ;)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 03:27:28 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2008, 06:11:41 PM »
I wanna see this other picture now I have taken the trouble to read this entire thread.  Can't see how it could be any sexier than the one you have now though.  ;)
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2008, 06:59:16 PM »
I like your current one too. Very pretty. :) ...but it is slightly emo. And you seem to hate emo... not sure why? :P

i do hav a slight emo side to what i wear

loz doesnt hate emos, she hates chavs

yes i do hate chavs they all desreve to die

the moate is a brill place an brendan u mi9ght know a friend of mine who pk's an trick's at the moate

an dk i hav stolen that picci an my use it lol

if u wnat to c the outher pic i can send it to u but it aint that intresting tbh

xx
lozzi
xx

« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 07:04:12 PM by lil-lozzi »

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2008, 08:17:08 PM »
I wouldn't send it round lozzi, keep em for trix... :o  :P hehe!  :D  ;D

• Elite Member
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2008, 09:06:07 PM »
Oh cool. Who's your friend Lozzi? :)

And nothing wrong with emo's. Half of my friends are emo... the other half are monkeys. :D

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2008, 09:24:57 PM »
Ok it's help the old man time I know what a Chav is but

What is an Emo
And are you joking or do I now have to ask what is a Monkey  :biggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

• Elite Member
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2008, 09:40:28 PM »
lol at Tundrah.

"I wanna see this other picture now I have taken the trouble to read this entire thread.  Can't see how it could be any sexier than the one you have now though."

That was so incredibly smoothe! :D

And for Jason:

Emo's are typically emotional young people who wear a lot of black or black with coloured stripes... they're good at poetry... they have good taste in music (My chemical romance, Fallout boy, Evanescence etc.) ...some people think they're all about self harm but that's not really true... erm... can't think of anything else right now.

...and Monkeys are furry little mamals with tails, who are good at climbing and like bananas. ;D ...Just like me... except the fur... I'd rather not discuss the tail. :D

Class dismissed. ;)

« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 11:39:45 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2008, 01:11:40 AM »
but what is a monkey, lmao

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2008, 06:45:07 AM »
Oh cool. Who's your friend Lozzi? :)

andrew hamshaw ???

good point chocl8

lol but your tail is on the frount not the back brenan ??

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2008, 07:01:20 AM »
a backwards monkey, lol

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2008, 07:06:06 AM »
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

lol at nutta

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2008, 11:12:43 AM »
:o okiee yer hex is loking out for da sister but that pic wasnt that bad and get over it 1 of my sisters is a exotic dancer  :haha: ive seen pics on her facebook that make me cringe ive not been on her facebook since!!!

leave lozzi alone  :nana:

:nana:

Ok, but I bet your sister is older than 18! and can get away with it!!!! (whats her facebook??  ;) )

Dark Knight

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2008, 12:47:03 PM »
:o okiee yer hex is loking out for da sister but that pic wasnt that bad and get over it 1 of my sisters is a exotic dancer  :haha: ive seen pics on her facebook that make me cringe ive not been on her facebook since!!!

Ok, but I bet your sister is older than 18! and can get away with it!!!! (whats her facebook??  ;) )
Real asking like that ! Never heard the word  PLEASE  :biggrin:

Can I have her facebook page PLEASE  :thumbs:

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2008, 05:21:40 PM »

Real asking like that ! Never heard the word  PLEASE  :biggrin:

Can I have her facebook page PLEASE  :thumbs:

Yeh come on "sharings caring"   ;)

• Elite Member
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2008, 10:24:13 PM »

andrew hamshaw ???

No I don't know him... how long has he done Parkour in Norwich for? Ask him if he knows Andeh, Lukman... and Brendan I guess... just incase I met him and forgot. :P

lol but your tail is on the frount not the back brenan ??

xx
lozzi
xx

:o **gasps** Naughty Lozzi. ;D lol.