Author Topic: Poweriser 08 calf cuffs  (Read 3822 times)

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
Poweriser 08 calf cuffs
« on: June 20, 2008, 07:09:54 PM »
Hay guys im looking to buy some poweriser 08 calf cuffs so if eney one would like to trade for some knee bars or would like to sell some plz post or pm me ta

Greggles

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: Poweriser 08 calf cuffs
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 11:40:22 AM »
good luck with that one greg, i think most of us kneebar users would pay to do that swap

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 05:43:20 PM »
Spent so time with do,it,on,bocks at the Lincolnshire Show this week and he had real problems with cuffs
Grow old disgracefully

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 08:59:28 PM »
I don't know about the Poweriser ones but I wouldn't give up my Cuffs unless I was giving up Bocking  :haha:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline acroair

• acroair.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 10:35:10 PM »
ye i tried them for a day to see what the fuss was about :banghead:, and i am sorry but i just coud'nt get on with them at all.

the problem was that no matter how i adjusted them , i could not find my center of gravity, ie; moved the cuff forward and back to try to sort it.

so for the second day of the show went back to knee bars,   and    hey presto  ;D  sorted the problem , also with the knee bar i now like to wear knee pads , and felt alot safer than the cuffs and a little foam.

this is just my opinion , as know lots of people who love um, just had to find out for myself.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 11:14:56 AM by do,it,on,bocks »

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 11:26:04 AM »
yeah they are just like marmite!
first time i tried 08's i fell in love with the cuff, pretty much everyone else at the meet hated em

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 11:51:00 AM »
ye i tried them for a day to see what the fuss was about :banghead:, and i am sorry but i just coud'nt get on with them at all.

the problem was that no matter how i adjusted them , i could not find my center of gravity, ie; moved the cuff forward and back to try to sort it.

so for the second day of the show went back to knee bars,   and    hey presto  ;D  sorted the problem , also with the knee bar i now like to wear knee pads , and felt alot safer than the cuffs and a little foam.

this is just my opinion , as know lots of people who love um, just had to find out for myself.
if u still have them can i buy them off u ???

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 10:07:39 PM »
If we're ever at the same meet do,it,on,bocks you can try mine out

They are totaly adjustable and they go over the Pit Dirt knee pads so you get the best of both worlds and the comfort is unbelievable

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 10:26:44 PM »

if u still have them can i buy them off u ???

he doesn't want to sell them, i already asked :P

ps thanks for letting me have a go on your "7's" t'other day chris, i got soem nice height on them :)