Author Topic: accident prone  (Read 4928 times)

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
accident prone
« on: June 23, 2008, 10:35:12 PM »
lol Tok an me were talking about how accedent prone we both are

so here is our lil club

lol

the accedent bocker's 

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
Re: accident prone
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 10:47:48 PM »
How come you spelt the header right and then mis-spelt accident in your post? No way that's a typo....A's miles away from I on my keyboard! :biggrin: :biggrin: Can I join? I've broken lots of bones and have loads of scars? I'm in one piece at the mo but I don't know how long that's gonna last! :biggrin: :biggrin:

-Nobby

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 12:24:42 AM »
Well, I'd like to say I won't be joining this club.... but I know that's probably not true! ;)
Actually, I don't mind being part of the accident club, as long as I avoid the injury club. :)

At least it's good company. :)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 12:26:50 AM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 12:31:33 AM »
I was my parent's little "accident"...... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 07:25:20 AM »
i do apoligise nobby bout the speling i am dyslic ( y use a word thats hard to spell for ppl who cant spell hu?)

xxx
lozzi
xxx

Dark Knight

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 10:15:55 AM »
i do apoligise nobby bout the speling i am dyslic ( y use a word thats hard to spell for ppl who cant spell hu?)

xxx
lozzi
xxx

Lil if you've got a word you know you can't spell type in a google search !?
Sometimes it ask if you've mispelled the word  :thumbs:
Try DYSLIC  :)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 10:22:41 AM »

xxx
lozzi
xxx

Lil if you've got a word you know you can't spell type in a google search !?
Sometimes it ask if you've mispelled the word  :thumbs:
Try DYSLIC  :)

I do that ALL of the time LOL. And erm I would ask to join but I am too much of a  wimp to do anything where I might fall.

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 12:23:24 PM »

xxx
lozzi
xxx

Hey don't worry about it Loz,my better half is dyslexic too...I think a lot of this has been bought about by the advent of text messaging! :biggrin: