Author Topic: Nick-name for Jason...  (Read 3002 times)

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
Nick-name for Jason...
« on: June 26, 2008, 11:46:30 PM »
Chuck ya pennies in please folks.....Aw C'mon! :biggrin: The guy's a foot in his own lunch break! When I say "foot" I mean "Leg-end".... :biggrin: :biggrin:....Unfortunately our gentle giant was blessed with a surname most unfortunate for a fella with a nature such as his.....I'm just gonna add an 'E'...."Reaper" wins tits up for me.... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :thumbs: But then again maybe he should be "Legion"....Banned he is, and many bockers shall find themselves so...(sounds really funny if you say that doing your best Yoda impersonation)....Just as those who smoke find themselves cast out by their peers...." I am called Legion, for we are many"....  :biggrin: :biggrin:

-Nobby
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 12:06:59 AM by Nobby »

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: Nick-name for Jason...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 08:52:19 AM »
WTF

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 09:36:49 AM »
 :haha: He doesn't have a nick-name...

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 10:13:47 AM »
this is the strangest post i have yet encountered

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 12:30:08 PM »
Whoa... I feel quite stoned just from reading that post.

-Carma

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 09:28:47 PM »
I've had many nick-names over the years

Starting with Mr Stubbs (you have to be really old to remember him) by my aunt due to me walking like a monkey when I wore a nappy (very long time ago  :biggrin:)

Lurch for a while at school (well I was 6ft + at 13) I was actually taller than all my teachers by the time I was 11 (the pics of the sports day were hilarious I looked like an adult next to all the kids  :haha:)

I was called Reaper by one of my teachers (He was Canadian and uesd to mispronounce everyones name) but then his name was Dunderdale (but we called him Thunderguts)

I was called Camoflage for a short while (after the Ghost Marine in a song)

Big Man when I was an ethnic minority on an all Irish building firm (talk about a sureal experience)

And The Boy Scout was another one ( had a habit of telling the truth at the wrong time  :haha:)

Gentle Giant has been a recurring one through many years and normally gets dropped the first time I loose my temper (yes it does happen I once  tilted my dads new Honda van up onto two wheels and threatened to push it over ) I was a bit stronger when I was young  :biggrin:

My favorite up to this point was a bloke I worked with who used to say "You not quite right are you" not really a nick name but sort of sums me up  :haha:

The most recent and insulting was to be told the girls of eligable age declaired they did'nt mind giving me a cuddle because I was "SAFE" Bl**dy cheek I wanted to be Sexy

So go for it I love nick-names but they never seem to stick apart from the "Accident looking for somewhere to Happen" that most people seem to think suits me  :biggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 09:31:07 PM by Jason »

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 01:33:41 AM »
Then Reaper it shall be....You'd be as scary as hell on your bocks, in a full length hooded cape and equipped with a menacing scythe..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Hope I get to meet you one day mon ami. :thumbs:

Dark Knight

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 06:22:47 AM »
With all the accidents you say you have I'm surprized your nick names not "Ambulance" !?
Everyone must be calling you one  :biggrin:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 08:35:39 AM »
 :haha: LOL