Author Topic: EA Bockers Clothing  (Read 16323 times)

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
EA Bockers Clothing
« on: July 07, 2008, 07:11:10 PM »
Hey everyone,

Since Trix has been unable to organise T-shirts etc Carl has asked me to take on the responsibility

To Choose from:

White Tees with black logos
Black Tees with white logos

Sleevless White with black logos
Sleevless Black with white logos

Caps Black with white logos
Caps White with black logos

Hoodies Black with white logos
Hoodies White with black logos

Prices-
T-shirts double sided logos and name (optional let me know where) £12
Hoodies double sided logos and name (optional let me know where) £14
Caps £8 ??
(all prices TBC)

if you would like anythink different you will need to provide it but they will print ALMOST anything we want.  Obviously the more people who want certain things will be cheaper so tees will go down alot

So let me know what you want and i will note you down with your order and if u could give me the money if and when you see either me or greg - or if you want to post me the money let me know. And if poss could you put your money in an envolpe with your order and name on etc so i can keep track of everything easyer =]

Thanks everyone

Mini Ellis xx
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 09:59:21 PM by Ellis »

Dark Knight

Re: EA Bockers T-shirts (Revised please posta again)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 07:23:49 PM »
I'm not really a EA Bocker but I like it have a T-Shirt  :-\

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 07:30:40 PM »

Well thats not allowed!!

Nah im sure you can have one =]

Lemme know what you want (clothes wise) =]

Mini Ellis xx

Dark Knight

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 07:56:07 PM »

Well thats not allowed!!

Mini Ellis xx
Not allowed  >:(
You cheeky bugger. You will get tied to the roof rack going to Wales !  ;D
I'd like a white T-Shirt.
I'm a big medium ... M's are tight round my chest a L's are baggy round the waist !?
An L would do :)

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 08:11:08 PM »

Well thats not allowed!!

Mini Ellis xx
Not allowed  >:(
You cheeky bugger. You will get tied to the roof rack going to Wales !  ;D
I'd like a white T-Shirt.
I'm a big medium ... M's are tight round my chest a L's are baggy round the waist !?
An L would do :)

I thought i was already being tied xD
Yeah L should be fine =] do u want your name on the back too? ?

Mini Ellis xx

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
Re: EA Bockers Clothing
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 09:11:20 PM »
Sorry to double post guys but does anyone else want any clothes cos Carl is gonna start drawing up designs and we are going to be collecting money and printing etc etc

Thanks

Mini Ellis xx

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 09:20:51 PM »
Yea :) I think I just PM'd you

Offline PowerJoe

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 09:53:13 PM »
Sleevless
anythink
alot
envolpe
easyer =]

Thanks everyone

Mini Ellis xx

Haha, your leaving the sorting out of T-shirts, things you want to proudly wear, to someone who cant even spell properly :lol: haha, only joking, I'm sure you'll do a good job :thumbs:

Also, nice idea in the first place

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 09:55:08 PM »
I'm doing them acctually but I rarely get time to do the sorting out as I work to much

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 10:20:57 PM »
Sleevless
anythink
alot
envolpe
easyer =]

Thanks everyone

Mini Ellis xx

Haha, your leaving the sorting out of T-shirts, things you want to proudly wear, to someone who cant even spell properly :lol: haha, only joking, I'm sure you'll do a good job :thumbs:

I'd proudly wear anything hannah made, because i know that shes trying her best for the EA's, which is what a group is all about, helping your friends, and not picking on their weaknesses... ;)

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 10:24:50 PM »
Sleevless
anythink
alot
envolpe
easyer =]

Thanks everyone

Mini Ellis xx

Oi think before you post alright! some people just arnt as bright as others alright ? so shut the f**k up or ur gonna get f***ed over one day

and tbh i dnt see you trying to help people and contribute to much so maybe u should look at what people r doing to help not what they r doing to put people down and make them feel bad, cos thats what u r doing ur a bully, and no-one likes people like that, unless its in person in a friendly way. and this comes across not as a joke.

although u ahve put haha im sure u will do a great job, scarcasam much ? y dnt u shut ur face now cos ur not big or clever and trying to make it sound like a joke realy dnt work

Alright!

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 10:29:32 PM »
...shes not even ranting at me, and i feel scared!  :-X

Offline PowerJoe

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 10:32:39 PM »
Sleevless
anythink
alot
envolpe
easyer =]

Thanks everyone

Mini Ellis xx

Oi think before you post alright! some people just arnt as bright as others alright ? so shut the f**k up or ur gonna get f***ed over one day

and tbh i dnt see you trying to help people and contribute to much so maybe u should look at what people r doing to help not what they r doing to put people down and make them feel bad, cos thats what u r doing ur a bully, and no-one likes people like that, unless its in person in a friendly way. and this comes across not as a joke.

although u ahve put haha im sure u will do a great job, scarcasam much ? y dnt u shut ur face now cos ur not big or clever and trying to make it sound like a joke realy dnt work

Alright!

Oh dear god, looks like a bit of harmless fun went right past you, whats with you F-ing this and that. come on lass, get a grip, i aint a bully at all so shut ur little prissy little mouth and read it properly, if i was being sarcastic i would of put 'sure' in italics or in bold. The only reason you said anything was because Chocl8 mis-read it first leading you to misread it.

I apologise if you have no sense of humour, i must remember to be more careful next time i post in a topic of yours. geez love, try to lighten up a bit. seems like a bit of pressure snaps some people eh.

Sorry
Joe

Offline PowerJoe

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 10:35:02 PM »

This shouldnt even be tolerated, talking like this in a family site
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 10:36:39 PM by PowerJoe »

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 10:36:53 PM »
calm down a bit babe its not that much of a big deal alltho i do think if u are going to critisie peoples spelling and so on then think befor you post as i get this quite allot aswell from people on the forum and i used to evan get it off my teachers wich is not verry good for people who are not that confident so please be aware of other peoples feellings be for you post

and joe do watch who you are torking about because i care about ellis so theres no need for you to be so harsh to her

thanks

Greggles

Offline PowerJoe

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 10:40:30 PM »
RIGHT, BEFORE ANYONE ELSE POSTS TELLING ME OFF!!!

Id like to say, re-read my post, it isnt meant as friggin criticism, im bored at home with 2 fractured fingers, unable to go outside on my bocks, unable to work, just sitting around doing nothing, so i may have come across much harsher than i meant too, sorry for any mis-understandings

::EDIT::

i didnt even mean to come across harsh at all, it was meant as a joke

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 10:47:43 PM »
eny way now that we have got that out of the way back to the real subject who is having stuf hannah is you would like to
wright a list

thanks for saying sorry tho joe  :thumbs: evan if u did meen it as a joke and i no its hard to do evan if your not in the wrong
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 10:50:52 PM by Greg11 »

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 10:59:06 PM »
Sleevless
anythink
alot
envolpe
easyer =]

Thanks everyone

Mini Ellis xx

Alright!

Oh dear god, looks like a bit of harmless fun went right past you, whats with you F-ing this and that. come on lass, get a grip, i aint a bully at all so shut ur little prissy little mouth and read it properly, if i was being sarcastic i would of put 'sure' in italics or in bold. The only reason you said anything was because Chocl8 mis-read it first leading you to misread it.

I apologise if you have no sense of humour, i must remember to be more careful next time i post in a topic of yours. geez love, try to lighten up a bit. seems like a bit of pressure snaps some people eh.

Sorry
Joe

Joe, i can take a joke, but when u put it like that u have to see that it dnt sound liek a joke? right.
and how did chocl8 miss read it, he agreed with me on the way u worded your post, so i think you should be more careful, cos u might really offend someone without meaning to.

and next time try to keep ur nose out of things that dnt involve you unless you have summit nice to say.

- oh and your personal life, im sorry you have broken fingers or w/e but tbh its no excuse and i know that and if u want me to tell you about that i will. if u really wanna know u can pm me otheriwse.

Be nice =]

Mini Ellis

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 11:00:21 PM »
eny way now that we have got that out of the way back to the real subject who is having stuf hannah is you would like to wright a list

I Gots a List =D
Hey, Wait im organisd WOW!!
I Think i have come down with what carl had, hes been hoovering his car wayyy too much ;)

Mini Ellis <3 xx

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 11:12:00 PM »

I Think i have come down with what carl had, hes been hoovering his car wayyy too much ;)

"working"  :D

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

no u dnt see his car the other day....he had cleaned it before cardiff and he had put everything neatly in the boot like stilts tools etc

Mini Ellis xx

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 11:15:42 PM »

no u dnt see his car the other day....he had cleaned it before cardiff and he had put everything neatly in the boot like stilts tools etc

Mini Ellis xx

= woman   :P

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 11:17:27 PM »

Mini Ellis xx

= woman   :P

i dunno..i wouldnt do that...accually i dunno...

See this is what happens when carl leavs us unsupervised =[
we get lonely and talk abotu nothingness....
Mini Ellis xx

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2008, 11:27:20 PM »
dam those welshies, they have tempted him to the dark side... >:(

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member