Author Topic: New hip hop radio station  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
New hip hop radio station
« on: July 16, 2008, 08:38:11 AM »
Hey there everyone, i wanted to point you all to www.sensei.fm which is now home to "the shotcallers" who are great friends of mine from the london area.
now when i say hip hop im not talking about commercial rap, this is breaking music and real hip hop!
check them out if you like that sort of music

oh and R.I.P. ItchFm, shotcallers home for the last 7 years.

a little about them....
Let me start by taking you back to the mid eighties, two young aspiring DJ's from Gloucester and one DJ from Bristol people linked up and became friends (DJ's Technique, Judge and Reggie Fantastik) There was a strong connection as we were all young DJ's and loved to play banging HIP HOP and dedicated to keeping the programme real. Forward now to the late nineties, Reggie Fantasik had split and headed the gold paved streets of LONDON and Judge had chipped to the chocolate city BIRMINGHAM, with Technique left in hillside BRISTOL. It was at this point they were all getting fed up of compromising our play lists and decided to take things into their own hands and form as a crew and Shotcallers was born.

In LONDON, they have had shows on JUICE FM and POWERJAM were they had show for a little over 2years in the late nineties. In early 2000 they started out on the newly formed ITCH FM, where they had the freedom to create some legendary slamming shows on Saturday nights 8-10pm for the first 5 years of the station. They currently have a show running on Sundays 12-2pm and continue to work closely with ITCH FM team.

If this bio gets you taste buds watering and you wanna block or find out more info on the SHOTCALLERS please check www.shotcallers.co.uk www.myspace.com/regiefantastik www.myspace.com/technique www.myspace.com/djjudge www.myspace.com/shotcallers Or alternatively email shotcallerno1@googlemail.com

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”